Team Logos

Along with some of the other little changes I've been making here lately, I've also made it possible to add a team logo to the team pages. So, if you have a logo for a team that doesn't already have one, please get me a copy and I'll get it added to that team's pages. You can post them here, send to me in a private message, email me, or text me.

Also, if your current avatar on the site is the team's official logo, just let me know that and I can copy it from there.

Here is a list of ones that are still missing:

Amarillo PCHEA Warriors
Austin Harmony Tigers
Bell County Angels Homeschool Angels
Corpus Christi HOST Wings
East Texas Homeschool (ETHS) Chargers
Fort Bend Homeschool Chargers
Giddings Lone Star Southeast Indians
Granbury Grace Classical
Granbury North Central Texas Academy (NCTA) Pioneers
Houston Mount Carmel Bulldogs
Houston Second Baptist UM
Houston St. Francis Episcopal Wolves
Houston Texas Christian Tigers
Lantana Harvest Christian Saints
Lubbock Titans Titans
Mesquite Founders Classical Guardians
Missouri City Divine Savior Academy
Odessa Holy Cross
Odessa Permian Basin Athletics CO-OP Renegades
SA Brooks Academy
SA Brooks Academy Science & Engineering
SA FEAST Homeschool Patriots
SA The Winston Eagles
SA Town East Eagles
Taylor St. Mary's
Tyler Classical
Victoria Home School Cobras
Waco Methodist Childrens Home Bulldogs
Waco Vanguard College Prep Vikings
Wylie Preparatory Patriots
TribeLogo-Shield PNG.png This is the Tribe Warriors logo. The current one is my coaches logo

I just updated the first post in this thread with the current list of schools I'm still missing logos from. Any help y'all can give in getting these added to the site will be greatly appreciated.

I just updated the first post in this thread with the current list of schools I'm still missing logos from. Any help y'all can give in getting these added to the site will be greatly appreciated.
I wouldn’t even bother with Abilene Flamingoes. Lot of controversy surrounding that club.

Back