Team Fundraising

Elite_MC

11-man fan
Hey everyone! As we are putting a bow on the end of the year I want to offer an opportunity to help your team out with Fundraising leading into next year. I have a few programs that I offer and being a former coach and teacher I understand how hard it is to put on some fundraisers around our busy schedules. I offer my services completely free to you for me to come speak with the kids. The Six-Man Community gave me so much knowledge when I was a part of it and I want to use this new career path to help you guys out and give back however I can!

I would love to represent your group while raising money at benefit events, I would love to host a benefit golf tournament for your kids and get them more involved in their community with our ULTIMATE SPORTS PASS!! This Pass is a digital and physical card that saves anyone who purchases one THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS A YEAR!!
The BEST part about this card is that IT DOESN'T COST YOU ANYTHING!!

I understand some programs are already involved and have annual fundraisers every year, If you are interested then please let me know and I would love to get on the phone with you or come meet with you in person. My contact information is below. Please feel free to send me an email and we can set up a phone call after that!

Good Luck to everyone as we wrap the year up!!

[email protected]

-Seth McMinn
Elite_MC

Coaches and Boosters,

This is the perfect time to get a golf scramble going. I can set everything up to bring in thousands of dollars for your programs in one weekend! We offer all of our programs FREE TO YOUR PROGRAM! I will take care of everything that it would take to make a weekend work! Give me 15 minutes of your time and a simple Yes and I will work as hard as possible to be a great host for an annual golf tournament in support of your teams!

Good Luck to all of our athletes running in Austin this weekend!!

-Seth McMinn
Elite_MC

Back