TCAL Week 4 upsets

flyright

11-man fan
Ok it's time to make our weekly picks. This week we are looking for a upset. Do you see any?

Bastrop Tribe Consolidated favored over Prairie Lea by 45
Baytown Christian favored over Houston Sanchez Charter by 26
Bell County Central Texas Christian Home School underdog to Parker-Tarrant Homeschool by 45
Corpus Christi Annapolis favored over SA Radiance Charter by 45
Greenville Phoenix underdog to Texas Home Educators Sports Association by 29
Houston Mount Carmel favored over Austin Christian Homeschool by 22
SA River City underdog to Christian Academy of SA by 45
SA Sunnybrook underdog to New Braunfels Christian by 45
Marshall Christian Academy favored over Karnack by 21

I don't see CASA 45ing SARC. CASA is struggling with injuries and had to cancel last weeks game. This should be a very good game! CASA by 1

Sunnybrook will upset NBC by 10

Heres the one that may surprise you! CCA is very good! However, we played SA Radiance last week and I was very surprised at the talent they have. They were up 12-0 at the end of the 1st quarter. Then we scored 59 points and it was over! They have three very talented boys. They are not in shape at all and the new coach is just trying figure this game out. CCA will still win, but a few mistakes could close the margin with the talent Radiance has. I would still pick CCA by 45! If you play Radiance, do not take them lightly! If they can get in shape and quit playing 11 man football, they will be tough to beat!

Gonna be a great week for TCAL!

I don't see many upsets this week. If any upsets I think it will be Karnack upseting TCAL's Marshall Christian. I also think Baytown Christian will beat Sanchez by 45 not 26. Also Sunnybrook will not get beat by 45.

spread14":3dnt6qpy said:
I don't see many upsets this week. If any upsets I think it will be Karnack upseting TCAL's Marshall Christian. I also think Baytown Christian will beat Sanchez by 45 not 26. Also Sunnybrook will not get beat by 45.

Karnack is pretty fast and physical. MC will need to play its best to beat them.

We (Sunnybrook) lost tonight 32 41. But I saw great things tonight. We found out our spreadback was to sick to play 2 hours before the game. I think he is by far our best player on both sides of the ball. I thought our kids may have come out with their heads down and just not play. They knew we were picked to lose by 45 and they decided to do everything they could to make sure that was not going to happen. We were down by one when our upback got hurt in the 3rd qrt. This was bad because my other upback was already playing spreadback. All I can say is I am so proud of these kids. I think the days of being everyones homecoming game is over at Sunnybrook.

Hey spread 14,

could you tell any changes in new braunfels defense? my son just started helpping them with the defense. he is really fired up to be back around football.

Back