super bowl?

rrrriiiighttt, the chargers OWN the AFC, Cincinatti( im sure people dont agree but there passing game is lethal) is the only team who could maybe stop-em. <P>NFC is still a toss up, Grossman as hes shown over the past couple of weeks is horrible, but im sure yal all have sportcenter and know how good the Bears D is. Next weekend is going to tell alot about who is going to challenge the bears. The Saints offense is amazing.....but im not sold on there Defense at all, you can throw on them. Dallas shows moments of brilliance then they show moments of J.V. football. If there defense is so amazing why cant either safety account for the tight-end or the guy in the slot. I think I would have rather seen a linebacker on Shockey than Keith Davis, the guy is a bowling ball against the run, but hes also a bowling ball against the pass= DEAD WEIGHT and a liability. If Roy didnt have as many INTs and fumble recoveries Id say the same for him, but it seems if he messes up he makes up for it, and for the most part he makes up for it in critical situations. Offense is good, and finally they are using Marion Barber more, the guy is money in goal line situations.<P>I kinda went on a cowboys rant there ****tttt.....My pick for the superbowl.......A Brian Griese led Bears against the Chargers!

Haha!! Bears need to bench Grossman or they will lose like they did to the patriots!! Cowboys are only winning cause of Romo!! the chargers are rollin!! The saints Wont make it to superbowl~ :eek:

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by B More:<BR><STRONG>Chargers and Cowboys in the superbowl... :D</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>My picks exactly. Do you think we could be distant twins seperated at birth? ;) Good choices.

Back