NFL Playoffs

Mike

Six-man master
Administrator
So far I'm picking 0-2 and my Cowboys are getting slaughtered so far in today's game. How many of y'all saw this coming?

I’ll tell you what, if the Cowboys players were running what the coaches were calling, all of the Cowboys coaches need to be shown the door!
If the coaches were calling something else and the players were ”freelancing“, then the players need to hit the road!

I had an enjoyable afternoon and evening enjoying a Packers win. If someone had told me that the Pack would have a 48-16 lead on the 'Boys in the fourth quarter, I'd think they had been smoking cigarettes that don't come in packs of 20, if you get my drift.

I'm not sure firing McCarthy is going to "fix" this problem. The owner/GM. Jerry Jones, has tried that before and he's still without a NFC Championship or Super Bowl since 1995. I think what the owner, Jerry Jones, needs to do is to fire the General Manager, Jerry Jones. I'd think a guy like Bill Belichick would be a good fit. But I've been giving Jerry that advice for a number of years. And he hasn't listened to me -- and speaking as an NFL owner (about a 1/560,000th interest in the Green Bay Packers, Inc.), you'd think he'd listen to a fellow owner.

Oh yeah, ERCOT, the operators of the Texas power grid, expressed their thanks and appreciation to the Dallas Cowboys today for their efforts in saving energy during this cold snap. Hundreds of thousands of Texas turned off their televisions late this afternoon, saving countless numbers of kw hours of power. :D

Oh yeah, ERCOT, the operators of the Texas power grid, expressed their thanks and appreciation to the Dallas Cowboys today for their efforts in saving energy during this cold snap. Hundreds of thousands of Texas turned off their televisions late this afternoon, saving countless numbers of kw hours of power. :D
They get the forty niners next

It's amazing that Dak needed to constantly target CD Lamb when the whole universe knew that's his favorite target. Gallup has been around all season but seldom saw the ball and it came back to haunt them big time. Brandin Cooks has big time speed but small in stature and easily out muscled on those 50/50 passes. Dallas was too predictable and the run game nonexistent. Overall those young Green Bay players wanted it more and those Dallas veterans seemed either tired or uninspired. Good news is that sixman starts up in early August and regular deer season in less than 10 months.

I'm 1-3 now. Next year I'm running The Toy on the season and letting it pick for me. 😂
Finished 3-3 Cleveland lost to Houston, Dallas lost to Green Bay. Philadelphia lost to Tampa Bay.
I had a friend 50 years ago, that said you could put a bunch high school kids in Green Bay Uniforms and they could beat Dallas. I believe him now.
I don't think Dallas has ever beaten Green Bay in AT&T Stadium. Jordan Love looked better than Aaron Rodgers against Dallas. On the bright side I went 51-11 on Six-man playoff pick 'em

Well, I can now report that the 2023 football season is now complete since the Packers lost last night. Any remaining NFL games can be considered early 2024 preseason games.

By the way, the Packers have as many playoff wins in AT&T than the Cowboys (remember, the Packers won the 2010 Super Bowl there against the Steelers, so they have one more win than the number of playoff games against the Cowboys; two playoff wins over Dallas; the 'Boys have three playoff wins at AT&T since it opened).

Finished 3-3 Cleveland lost to Houston, Dallas lost to Green Bay. Philadelphia lost to Tampa Bay.
I had a friend 50 years ago, that said you could put a bunch high school kids in Green Bay Uniforms and they could beat Dallas. I believe him now.
I don't think Dallas has ever beaten Green Bay in AT&T Stadium. Jordan Love looked better than Aaron Rodgers against Dallas. On the bright side I went 51-11 on Six-man playoff pick 'em

51-11 is a pretty good record, imho.

Back