Looking for a good game Nov 3

cy3

Six-man observer
I'm looking for a good game Nov 3 that's not too terribly far from Cleburne to take a family member to who's never seen a six man game. I've been to probably a dozen or so in my life, but I don't know enough about the teams to pick a good one. I know Blum is at Avalon. Are there any other fairly close matchups? Will the Blum at Avalon game be a good one?

Wait till tomorrow evening then go to the Spreads tab. It will show all the match ups from Thursday to Saturday. I’m not sure who will give you a good game to watch depends on how far you’re will to travel.

Gordon vs Perrin-Whitt should be a mercy rule game, in Gordon's favor.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231028_200816_Maps.jpg
    Screenshot_20231028_200816_Maps.jpg
    240.3 KB · Views: 1
Go to the weekly map under the schedule section and week 11 is already loaded. You can start there checking the games that are in the range you’re looking for and then once the spreads are out check to see which of the ones in your range may be the better ones. Penelope v Coolidge is around that are and may be a really good one. Both top 50 ranked and a district game, I would think it should be pretty good. They’re too far east for me to know anything about them but looking at the schedules it’s for a playoff spot as well so that should add some “fuel” to the fire. 2 top 50 teams in an early playoff game to see who gets to keep going and who’s season is over? Be hard to find one with more on the line between 2 top teams and should be a decent drive time.

Last edited:
Back