Strawn

Well then Strawn will be incredible. They still need a line to block for them though. I guess time will tell how good they can be. I know other schools that have added big time players will be looking to knock them off.
The way Rigdon plays, he don't need much of a line. They just need to get in the way long enough to get him to the edge or 2nd level and he will do the rest. The kid is just incredible.

So what team will Rigdon be playing for next season?
Duh... its Robert Lee or Benjamin remember? Oh wait, that was someone else, most likely from RS that asked the same question... I'm starting to see a pattern of jealousy and envy because apparently all of the Rigdons are living rent free in RS heads.

Hows the San Saba transfer kid liking RS so far? Find a house yet to rent for a year? Still waiting on Hayes to bring Tallon? How about that new assistant coaching vacancy? I wonder who will get that gig? I'm hearing another coach with a stud athlete?

So, what will losing Cervantes (if he goes to Milford) do to the Greyhound defense? The other guys seem to be mostly offensive minded coaches.
As long as Strawn continues to block and tackle well they will be fine. Coach Lee will always get the best out of the Hounds!! Greatest coach in 6man football history him and Coach Richey.. in my opinion.

As long as Strawn continues to block and tackle well they will be fine. Coach Lee will always get the best out of the Hounds!! Greatest coach in 6man football history him and Coach Richey.. in my opinion.
Coach Lee is definitely going to get the most out of whoever he has on the field

Love Coach Lee...I'd toss Vance Jones' name into the ring for best coach in 6 man history though.

Back