Strawn

Yes i have said it the past I do know people from RS area. No I don’t believe I complain on everything about RS. There’s a lot of that key word complaining. I just don’t get the constant of it when it’s happening literally everywhere. People move into somewhere and it’s automatically directed at the school when it’s the parents that make this happen. Like the Gordon or Strawn lady stated. I’ve met both of those coaches you speak of and have nothing negative to say about them personally. No nothing bothers me about any of this really. If someone wants to move then they can move. UIL sorts all this being just or unjust not people complaining on this site.

Yes i have said it the past I do know people from RS area. No I don’t believe I complain on everything about RS. There’s a lot of that key word complaining. I just don’t get the constant of it when it’s happening literally everywhere. People move into somewhere and it’s automatically directed at the school when it’s the parents that make this happen. Like the Gordon or Strawn lady stated. I’ve met both of those coaches you speak of and have nothing negative to say about them personally. No nothing bothers me about any of this really. If someone wants to move then they can move. UIL sorts all this being just or unjust not people complaining on this site.
I'm talking coaches actively recruiting on a yearly basis. Which is what Clawson and JB were/are known for.
* it's easy to pick up the Allstate or all region sheet and look up kids name/parents and easily send them a message through one of these stupid social media apps and offer them a job. Recruiting 101

I'm talking coaches actively recruiting on a yearly basis. Which is what Clawson and JB were/are known for.
* it's easy to pick up the Allstate or all region sheet and look up kids name/parents and easily send them a message through one of these stupid social media apps and offer them a job. Recruiting 101
Come on though really.?. You saying these coaches are actively sending messages recruiting people through social media?maybe your right I don’t know. Sounds very unlikely. My point as many accusations as you say there has been since clawson was there. Where is the simple screen shot of that and sent to the UIL and get it all solved.

Come on though really.?. You saying these coaches are actively sending messages recruiting people through social media?maybe your right I don’t know. Sounds very unlikely. My point as many accusations as you say there has been since clawson was there. Where is the simple screen shot of that and sent to the UIL and get it all solved.
Yes, it's very likely that this happens. Networking can be used many different ways. Clawson and JB have been getting away with it minus the Hicks' brothers. Tippie just came out of nowhere??? We will see what the UIL decides on this kid from San Saba. If youd like to see that screenshot again, I'll gladly send it to you!

Yes, it's very likely that this happens. Networking can be used many different ways. Clawson and JB have been getting away with it minus the Hicks' brothers. Tippie just came out of nowhere??? We will see what the UIL decides on this kid from San Saba. If youd like to see that screenshot again, I'll gladly send it to you!
Well it’s baseless until something solid. You and whoever scouring Facebook for a post is comical. That’s has nothing to do with clawson or JB as you claimed happens. I’m not savvy to the extent of the situation but I do recall a thread on here about tippie moved around numerous times between mullin and blanket I believe. Nothing was said about that only like now when his parents decided to move into RS district it gets brought up as a problem. Same as the kid from brookesmithe I believe you (I might be wrong) and others said was moving to RS. Ended up in May but nothing was said. Was told the father literally got the janitor job but I’m not solid on situation just what people say. I don’t know anything about a San Saba kid. All I’m saying is it seems to happen often everywhere.

Well it’s baseless until something solid. You and whoever scouring Facebook for a post is comical. That’s has nothing to do with clawson or JB as you claimed happens. I’m not savvy to the extent of the situation but I do recall a thread on here about tippie moved around numerous times between mullin and blanket I believe. Nothing was said about that only like now when his parents decided to move into RS district it gets brought up as a problem. Same as the kid from brookesmithe I believe you (I might be wrong) and others said was moving to RS. Ended up in May but nothing was said. Was told the father literally got the janitor job but I’m not solid on situation just what people say. I don’t know anything about a San Saba kid. All I’m saying is it seems to happen often everywhere.
Yep

Yeah that pic isnt good for quelling the rumors for sure.

Isnt the bigger issue how Burkhardt bribbed the UIL to send Strawn out west? 😉
Spell check much ? You mean "bribed" ? "Bribbed" is the sound a frog makes. How much did Coach Burkhart pay the UIL to assign Strawn to the west.? What an absolutely ridiculous claim. Like others members of this website, the Richland Springs Coyotes live in your mind rent-free.

Winning foot
Winning football programs don't have to "recruit" talented players. They attract them.

Spell check much ? You mean "bribed" ? "Bribbed" is the sound a frog makes. How much did Coach Burkhart pay the UIL to assign Strawn to the west.? What an absolutely ridiculous claim. Like others members of this website, the Richland Springs Coyotes live in your mind rent-free.
You do understand sarcasm correct?

Not sure you got the winking emoji

Illinois is another state that holds the distinction of the populace held hostage by the politics of big cities. Since the voting power resides in the Chicago area the rest of the state suffers. Most areas of the state are conservative but the majority rules. No need to mention New York or California.

You mean Brady/Rochelle, Gordon and Spring lake, Their talent? Well one can because dads a good hire 🤦🏻
I was stating that because the Gordon kid moved in and they had great depth as well as the returning Player of the Year. I don’t know what you mean by Brady/Rochelle,Springlake or hiring a dad. Someone else mentioned Strawn adding a kid from Rs, I have not heard that either. Seems like a ton of speculation going on.

Illinois is another state that holds the distinction of the populace held hostage by the politics of big cities. Since the voting power resides in the Chicago area the rest of the state suffers. Most areas of the state are conservative but the majority rules. No need to mention New York or California.
Agreed

Back