Strawn

I am hearing Strawn has a ton of talent for next year why would he step down? With the new kid/kids and current kids they should be the favorite to repeat. I’m calling total BS on this
Like I said, I don’t hear a lot of what is going on, but am just curious as to how the Greyhound recruitment is coming along for next season? You said adding the “new kid/kids” should make them the favorite to repeat. Are you finding some more good’uns?

Like I said, I don’t hear a lot of what is going on, but am just curious as to how the Greyhound recruitment is coming along for next season? You said adding the “new kid/kids” should make them the favorite to repeat. Are you finding some more good’uns?
South, I think you mean the kid from Gordon who had to sit out a year because he transferred. You know, the right way. (RS would'nt know)
This post just confirms how butthurt you still are about the whooping Strawn put on poor little ole RS.

South, I think you mean the kid from Gordon who had to sit out a year because he transferred. You know, the right way. (RS would'nt know)
This post just confirms how butthurt you still are about the whooping Strawn put on poor little ole RS.
Like I said, I don’t hear much of what is going on, but what is this about a kid having to sit out a year? That’s no fun!
Can he return to his previous school and play?

And I will admit that you are partially correct although there was no connection to this post, it is tough to take a royal @$$ kicking and walk without a limp!

Last edited:
Like I said, I don’t hear much of what is going on, but what is this about a kid having to sit out a year? That’s no fun!

And I will admit that you are partially correct although there was no connection to this post, it is tough to take a royal @$$ kicking and walk without a limp!
If he resides in Gordon and commutes to Strawn, he shouldn't have any problem being eligible if he decides to go back. He would be eligible at either school after this year actually. Just has to choose one.

How is the kid From San Saba going to avoid these eligibility issues? He clearly transferred before moving and is looking for a house in district to be eligible for sports

How is the kid From San Saba going to avoid these eligibility issues? He clearly transferred before moving and is looking for a house in district to be eligible for sports
He shouldn't be eligible according to UIL rules. Especially with the parents on social media asking for a residence to rent in RS school district. The "move" is obviously not for academic reasons.

Once again, if anyone has "proof" of Richland Springs recruiting, then present it to the UIL.

Think they are as good as gone?
They will be good but not the best.

How is the kid From San Saba going to avoid these eligibility issues? He clearly transferred before moving and is looking for a house in district to be eligible for sport

The Richland Springs Coyotes live rent-free in your mind.

Once again, if anyone has "proof" of Richland Springs recruiting, then present it to the UIL.

They will be good but not the best.

The Richland Springs Coyotes live rent-free in your mind.
Please feel free to use this picture for your screen saver. You were probably one of the RS faithful that left early that evening. Early like before the game actually ended. That 1--- on the scoreboard represents 100 for Strawn while the 54 represents the coyotes. Rent free to you. Beep Beep.

Attachments

• IMG_4681[137177].jpg
    IMG_4681[137177].jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 7
Please feel free to use this picture for your screen saver. You were probably one of the RS faithful that left early that evening. Early like before the game actually ended. That 1--- on the scoreboard represents 100 for Strawn while the 54 represents the coyotes. Rent free to you. Beep Beep.
That was an awesome sight to see live. Especially after the game the prior year ending the way it did. BTW didn't Griff Rigdon score the final TD, the dagger in the heart of the yotes that night? Poetic justice?

Tex, I have the reply to this post, but the time just isn’t right yet! Lol

Some more smoke from Johnny South. Pass JB some Rolaids. He needs them.
It’s not smoke at all, south knows they have recruited a stud from San Saba and somehow convinced a heck of a good head coach to come bring his young stud to help JB get a ring. With the team they have assembled he is saying they will return the beating they took this year, next year!

Back