Strawn

He went to visit a friend I was told, he was at school in springlake this week tho. It would be a great addition for Strawn for sure though
I believe Shs2015 is right about this one. Grayson & Braxton will be a VERY tough backfield to stop if they can find a trigger man and a line to replace those 10 seniors.
*Next will be WVs coach to RS with his stud son along with the San Saba RB. Watching the dominoes fall.

I believe Shs2015 is right about this one. Grayson & Braxton will be a VERY tough backfield to stop if they can find a trigger man and a line to replace those 10 seniors.
*Next will be WVs coach to RS with his stud son along with the San Saba RB. Watching the dominoes fall.
They definitely would be a tough backfield to stop but Strawn lost 10 Sr…. 1 kid won’t fix that. The etheridge kid is at springlake still and as far as I know his dad has 1 official offer on the table and it’s RS

They definitely would be a tough backfield to stop but Strawn lost 10 Sr…. 1 kid won’t fix that. The etheridge kid is at springlake still and as far as I know his dad has 1 official offer on the table and it’s RS
No disrespect however they rented a house in strawn over the weekend. He will be in strawn. Without him Strawn will still be a contender

No disrespect however they rented a house in strawn over the weekend. He will be in strawn. Without him Strawn will still be a contender
Well then Strawn will be incredible. They still need a line to block for them though. I guess time will tell how good they can be. I know other schools that have added big time players will be looking to knock them off.

Back