Strawn vs Iredell

bigbadwolf":381q7fu7 said:
And we have the same team that 45’d Milford and Milford 45’d Iredell last year after Iredell’s win over Oakwood!!! We will make Iredell our little bi**h this Friday just like we’ve made all the other teams!!
Strawn did not 45 Milford, and Milford did not 45 Iredell. Fact check before you post.

You are correct!! My mistake.
See, I can admit when I’m wrong.
If only those Iredell twinkle toed snowflakes can admit they are already as good as beaten!

If only those Iredell twinkle toed snowflakes can admit they are already as good as beaten!

bigbadwolf":1orgwmrg said:

Well I mean not many people thought Garden City would beat Strawn but they did. You never know anything can happen in the playoffs.

I do NOT think the wolf is from Strawn. Any true Strawn fan would know that we did not 45 Milford......sounds to
me like a Iredell kid/parent trying to fire up there boys to me.

G. A. T. A.":7jeroqp3 said:
I do NOT think the wolf is from Strawn. Any true Strawn fan would know that we did not 45 Milford......sounds to

I believe you may have a point, Anyone from Strawn including the players know how the playoffs can go being on the Winning side and on the losing side. Strawn has always respected there opponents and don’t see iradell any different they have very capable players it will not be an easy task

Sixmanfanatic1980":37xxy9qq said:
G. A. T. A.":37xxy9qq said:

I believe you may have a point, Anyone from Strawn including the players know how the playoffs can go being on the Winning side and on the losing side. Strawn has always respected there opponents and don’t see iradell any different they have very capable players it will not be an easy task
That's what I said earlier. He may not even be from Strawn. Our kids respect every team.

I can't help but laugh when I see all this "Iredell played nobody" talk....

I seem to remember the same being said about Strawn last season. Who played a cupcake schedule all the way till the Milford match up. We saw how that ended... They proved you don't have to play "somebodys". You just have to play damn good football. And thats all Iredell needs to do. Is play good, mistake free football and they'll have a shot at dethroning the defending Champs.

With that being said, do I think Iredell will beat Strawn? No I don't. I think Strawns to well rounded and Coached of a team. But anything can happen in football.

Hey everyone just so y’all know that 45 post from yesterday was just to get under “bigbads” skin. I’m not crazy. I think it will be close. But I will take Iredell in the biggest victory in our schools history. Iredell by a touchdown.

Rumor is those dragoons don’t even have to wear crotch protections being as feminine as they are. Don’t worry...my hounds will take it easy on y’all. Y’all gonna be put in your place though...on the basketball court.

bigbadwolf":22req33p said:
Rumor is those dragoons don’t even have to wear crotch protections being as feminine as they are. Don’t worry...my hounds will take it easy on y’all. Y’all gonna be put in your place though...on the basketball court.

If you are from Strawn, you are the first trash talker I have seen from here and you are really not very good at it!…why don’t you just go down to the Iredell pep a rally and see if the coach will let you a speech cause we all know that you are a dragon. ……Pretty crappy behavior no matter where you are from in my opinion!

G. A. T. A.":1miz97d5 said:
bigbadwolf":1miz97d5 said:

If you are from Strawn, you are the first trash talker I have seen from here and you are really not very good at it!…why don’t you just go down to the Iredell pep a rally and see if the coach will let you a speech cause we all know that you are a dragon. ……Pretty crappy behavior no matter where you are from in my opinion!

He’s not from iredell I can guarantee. We don’t spell that gud.

Arrogance was right, don't get me wrong they was a good team, but after watching them play. I have no respect for them or their program. A shame to be that good and play that bad. Late hits, targeting down players, no respect for the game!

Yeah it got a little chippy at points on both sides. I don't know how many personal fouls were called. Or who had the most. There are no speakers on the visitor (Strawn) side and you couldn't hear close to half of what the announcer said. I do remember one late hit by Iredell that wasn't called. Early in the game I remember two Iredell players helping Tanner Hodgkins up after tackling him. I think it started with a late hit on the Strawn sideline by Whitfield on I believe Ivan Ruiz, maybe it was Fraga (?). After he'd been tackled and was getting up. I think that PO'd the Hounds and they gave back what they got. People on this site talked about Whitfield before the game. I thought #9, Hunter Sheffield, the sophomore kept them in the game until the 3rd quarter. They did score more on the Hounds than anybody since Garden City and moved the ball up and down the field a good bit but were mostly kept out of the end zone. This was not a cakewalk for Strawn. It took all they had from the starters in the whole time to do what they did. Congratulations to both teams on a hard fought game. Iredell never quit.

Hope Victor Salazar enjoyed the game, Stinker was there.

Back