Strawn vs Iredell

Nope, not safe at all. Keep in mind, down in Region 4. There's a very good Oakwood team & a surprising Richland Springs team who could play spoiler in the Semifinal round to the winner of this game.

Ten years ago Strawn played Richland Springs in Hico for bi district. They were under dogs to the undefeated back to back undefeated 2X state champs. Strawn won 83-72 only securing victory in the last minute on a kickoff return for a td after RS had made it one score game. It was an onside kick.
It was one of the best games I've ever seen. Tyler Ethridge commented afterwards on here, "who's that number 21?" (Johnny Abbott), and, "these guy's are ready for a ring".
It propelled them to avenge their only loss of the year to Gordon in the quarterfinal. Put up a hundred on Abbott in the semi and beat Follett for the second time that year.

Who has Iredell played? Answer...No ONE!!! They are a product of having a good record because they’ve played an extremely weak schedule. They found a reason to not play Milford earlier this year and blamed it on the weather. There best player, that Whitfield kid wouldn’t even start on my hounds team!!! Come Friday night there’s gonna be lots of tears and basketballs in Iredell’s future.

I'm not from strawn but those two loss was from 2 of the best teams in D1. The dragons haven't played anyone that's why there 12-0. I'f there the real deal then they should beat strawn

Brother we are Strawn!!! Defending state title holders!! We killer our rival Gordon 80-0!! We’ve killed everyone we’ve played this year that’s in our division!!! There’s no need for us to respect anyone!!!
Anyone that says Iredell stands a chance against us will would have to gain brains to increase their intelligence to retard status!!!
I see this game ending late in the 3rd quarter.

My opinion, I watched Strawn play McLean only but those boys are athletes and well coached. They’ll rumble to Arlington and come back with a ring.

bigbadwolf":2iywpgm6 said:
Brother we are Strawn!!! Defending state title holders!! We killer our rival Gordon 80-0!! We’ve killed everyone we’ve played this year that’s in our division!!! There’s no need for us to respect anyone!!!
Anyone that says Iredell stands a chance against us will would have to gain brains to increase their intelligence to retard status!!!
I see this game ending late in the 3rd quarter.
Arrogance like this makes me despise the teams people like this root for.

Strawn is about to get 45’d!!!!!!!! Iredell won their D1 games and we could’ve lost just like Strawn against those other two. And don’t blame us for having Gap Walnut and Three Way in our district. Also as much as I hate typing this. The Pats have the weakest division year in and year out in the NFL. But they win Super Bowls.

45’ed by Iredell?? That’s laughable!! Iredell has a solid little team. They are grouped together nicely with the 3, 4, 5, and 6th ranked teams. Unfortunately we play in a class all by ourselves. If we had an off game and Iredell played the best ball they’ve played all season and I’d if our top 3 players didn’t play, that’s the only way Iredell might have a chance at winning. With us rolling like we are this could get ugly very fast. Iredell will be crying like the ugly girl that didn’t get asked to prom after this.

BigDragon45":3bzil210 said:
Strawn is about to get 45’d!!!!!!!! Iredell won their D1 games and we could’ve lost just like Strawn against those other two. And don’t blame us for having Gap Walnut and Three Way in our district. Also as much as I hate typing this. The Pats have the weakest division year in and year out in the NFL. But they win Super Bowls.

Don’t be delusional. Iredell won’t 45 strawn just like I don’t see strawn 45 iredell. Strawn has the edge as defending state champions. Iredell has Dave Campbell’s coach of the year and players with lots of playoff experience. This is the same team that 45ed Oakwood last year in the playoffs.

And we have the same team that 45’d Milford and Milford 45’d Iredell last year after Iredell’s win over Oakwood!!! We will make Iredell our little bi**h this Friday just like we’ve made all the other teams!!

bigbadwolf":3p4y8eys said:
And we have the same team that 45’d Milford and Milford 45’d Iredell last year after Iredell’s win over Oakwood!!! We will make Iredell our little bi**h this Friday just like we’ve made all the other teams!!

Whoa...easy there fella. There's a fine line between trash talk and stupid talk and you're flirting with it...

Back