State Webstream

Really not sure what that means...

Sure people can broadcast whatever they want (as long as they legally obtain the rights to do so). Sure people have their favorites.

What I took offense to was someone flat out advertising and saying to not listen to me, and giving instruction on how to, as well as calling our production worse... all on my website. Huge balls

As others know, I don't care if you promote things, hell, I like Tucker Brown and listened to his broadcast this past weekend, He's great and doing it again this weekend. That's a great option too.

But don't trash me on my own website.

I was disappointed last year after purchasing the game dvd, it did not have not have any of the play by play or any dialogue with it. I had looked forward to hearing what ya'll had to say.

granger":1fmt0i0p said:
Not to be rude, but why would you want to advertise not watching and listening to me on my own website?

Just curious
Not to sound like a suck-up or an @ss kisser (there is enough of that going on around here already) but, if I wasn't going to be at the game, why would I want to listen to it broadcast by someone that is not a full-time sixman guru? I mean, Granger runs a website dedicated to sixman football only and has done so for years. Anyone else, no matter how good they are, is a virtual Johnny-come-lately by comparison. Well except for OBK, he's been around since the dawn of time.

Thank you Granger for everything you do for all of us that love this great game of sixman that most of us are so passionate about !! Your dedication to this website is much appreciated !!
Long live the Guru !!

My input on Granger is he doesn't want kiss ups. All he needs is respect and appreciation for what he does for us on his own website. Posting other sites to listen to the game is wrong. This website belongs to Him and if anyone likes his website they should want to listen to him.

granger":yxmajva2 said:
Really not sure what that means...

Sure people can broadcast whatever they want (as long as they legally obtain the rights to do so). Sure people have their favorites.

What I took offense to was someone flat out advertising and saying to not listen to me, and giving instruction on how to, as well as calling our production worse... all on my website. Huge balls

As others know, I don't care if you promote things, hell, I like Tucker Brown and listened to his broadcast this past weekend, He's great and doing it again this weekend. That's a great option too.

But don't trash me on my own website.
HUGE

Bah! Granger loves kiss ups.

On a more serious note, I am all in favor of crews that have been covering games all season to continue doing so. I am a big fan of all the folks who have worked hard to really improve the exposure this gives the game. Most of the people who do this have spoken with me directly and know this...

anyone else excited? I hope to bust out of work early tomorrow to head North... thankfully my car passed inspection finally after four visits to the mechanic....

Super excited. And loving the fact that I live less than 30 minutes from AT&T.

As far as the other stuff goes, I actually had to read it twice cause it just didn't register. I honestly couldn't believe someone posted directions on how NOT to listen to you, lol.

My observations this year..... I have found that everyone has their own thing. As long as the whole point is the recognition of the players, and not self promotion, I like the friendly competition. It makes things better. It pushes us all to be better. I would hope that if I ever started to lose focus, someone would wop me upside the head and remind me that it's not about me, its for the kids.

I still think a picture up on the big screen of the Guru would greatly enhance the festivities................... maybe a shot of Guru & JJ hobknobbing....................

I don't suppose these games will be broadcast over regular radio will they? Have some older family members who would like to listen to the game but are not very internet savy.

KOXE in Brownwood has covered May since the second round of the playoffs. It will be live over the radio. I guess everyone else that they normally would cover was out of the playoffs after the first round!

granger":13btq2jr said:
Not to be rude, but why would you want to advertise not watching and listening to me on my own website?

Just curious

If anyone on here has the power to remove the offending post, it would be you.

granger":2drs27f9 said:

Just curious

Why would anyone not want to hear the wisdom of Mr Granger Sir?

Now if it was Doc WeeWee on the TV screen, giving directions to alternate programming would be a public service.

granger":j24bgplb said:
Craig and I will be in the studio with huge video boards, watching it from behind the sports desk (I may or may nor be wearing pants).

Just don't be sitting in a beanbag chair.......eating Cheetos....... In your underwear.

oldfat&bald":1cnvskrb said:
granger":1cnvskrb said:
Craig and I will be in the studio with huge video boards, watching it from behind the sports desk (I may or may nor be wearing pants).

Just don't be sitting in a beanbag chair.......eating Cheetos....... In your underwear.
Thanks for a quitting time laugh OFB. And I might add, Especially not in boxers, sixman or otherwise.

oldfat&bald":9xgoq66c said:
granger":9xgoq66c said:

Just curious

Why would anyone not want to hear the wisdom of Mr Granger Sir?

Now if it was Doc WeeWee on the TV screen, giving directions to alternate programming would be a public service.
I may get in on one or two of the audio streams, but I haven't figured out how to hijack Granger's stream...

I've been a bit antsy and I don't really have a dog in the hunt. I never got to play at anything remotely close to this level. I'd bet the players and coaches are on pins and needles. I hope they enjoy every minute of it.

Back