State Webstream

granger":rooi67vt said:
Really not sure what that means...

Sure people can broadcast whatever they want (as long as they legally obtain the rights to do so). Sure people have their favorites.

What I took offense to was someone flat out advertising and saying to not listen to me, and giving instruction on how to, as well as calling our production worse... all on my website. Huge balls

As others know, I don't care if you promote things, hell, I like Tucker Brown and listened to his broadcast this past weekend, He's great and doing it again this weekend. That's a great option too.

But don't trash me on my own website.

I hope I wasn't the offending person if so I apologize. I was just trying to find a link for a friend in MD Anderson in Houston who would love to witness the game. If there is an alternate webcast please share it so I can pass it on.

The Motley Fool":1eijt9f3 said:
I don't suppose these games will be broadcast over regular radio will they? Have some older family members who would like to listen to the game but are not very internet savy.
If in the Eastland listening area, 97.7 KATX.

ol' gus":3owor0nf said:
granger":3owor0nf said:
Not to point out any industry secrets or anything, but one of gets make-up... and it's not me.
Which one is Granger? Guy on R or L?
Hes the one that looks like he might spend just a little bit of time in front of a computer.

So for security reasons Guru & Craig will be ensconced in an off-site bunker. Security officials were concerned that autograph seekers would disrupt proceedings.................
There were no such concerns when officials learned of Cowboy's & my attendance. ...............

Enjoyed the first game broadcast, but doesn't FSSW have a couple bucks in the budget to have a "we're ready" guy on the sidelines to tell the ref you're ready to go back to the broadcast... I used to do that for a couple Lifegate radio broadcasts. When they'd go to commercial, I'd step on the field and when I stepped off, the refs knew it was time to get the game going.

smokeyjoe53":3edelbys said:
So for security reasons Guru & Craig will be ensconced in an off-site bunker. Security officials were concerned that autograph seekers would disrupt proceedings.................
There were no such concerns when officials learned of Cowboy's & my attendance. ...............

Oh, they were looking for you two. I think something about an outstanding warrant.......

Old Bearkat":3aer972v said:
smokeyjoe53":3aer972v said:

Oh, they were looking for you two. I think something about an outstanding warrant.......
They found me, but I talked my way out of it.

CowboyP":222emnuf said:
Old Bearkat":222emnuf said:
smokeyjoe53":222emnuf said:

They found me, but I talked my way out of it.

I guess that explains that email I got from the Arlington Police Department Officers Benevolent Fund, listing Cowboy as a prime sponsor for their New Years Eve party ...

Back