State Webstream

granger":2pu8empk said:
http://www.foxsportssouthwest.com

Craig Way and myself will again do the honors.

Will this be a video feed of the game or just commentary??

Its not that I am worried, its that we have a large number of home bound fans that have asked me and I couldn't tell them for sure.

Thanks for ALL you do for the sport!!!

This is a video feed

For those who didn't see it last year, this will be just like a full-on TV broadcast... but on the internet. We will again be doing it like they do international soccer and many other events these days-- Craig and I will be in the studio with huge video boards, watching it from behind the sports desk (I may or may nor be wearing pants). During pregame, halftime and post-game they pull the monitors back and bring the cameras in to film us.

granger":18sdn5dt said:
This is a video feed

For those who didn't see it last year, this will be just like a full-on TV broadcast... but on the internet. We will again be doing it like they do international soccer and many other events these days-- Craig and I will be in the studio with huge video boards, watching it from behind the sports desk (I may or may nor be wearing pants). During pregame, halftime and post-game they pull the monitors back and bring the cameras in to film us.
Do they do the make-up and everything?

Some of us are better made for audio only, lol.

Not to point out any industry secrets or anything, but one of gets make-up... and it's not me.

Attachments

• IMG_2428.JPG
    IMG_2428.JPG
    120.7 KB · Views: 5,739
I could have done without the possibility of a pantless Guru image..................... now craig way is another matter............

granger":15ng1ltq said:
This is a video feed

Thank you Sir,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,regardless of your attire!!! :)

I remember commenting on the hipsterishly cool eye wear you sported for the occasion.

Any idea on how long the delay is versus live? I guess I'm asking if one should even attempt to listen/watch the Fox webcast while actually attending the game.

Maybe Fox could put a shot of the Guru up on the big screen before the game........... everyone would be suitably awed and ready to sit down and watch the game.............. Maybe "awed" is the wrong choice of words.............

By the way, I understand that cigar boxes are being placed at all entrances to accept donations for Grangers trip to Windstar...........

Hey Greg,

Do you mind putting up the link to our broadcast there, too?

Here it is:
http://www.highschoolcube.com/event/tex ... at--422271

Here is a link to our article where we explain to people how to hear our announcers while watching the FoxSportsSouthwest.com video feed:
http://www.groomtigertimes.com/6108/new ... tt-to-att/

Also, right now, KLSR radio is considering rebroadcasting our event live on 105FM out of Memphis, as well.

Lisa

On Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 12:21 PM, Greg Hendricks <[email protected]> wrote:
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=23095

Shared via the Google app

Thanks

Greg Hendricks

Not to be rude, but why would you want to advertise not watching and listening to me on my own website?

Just curious

Back