State picks!!

Eagle28

11-man fan
Well folks, DII State is set! Balmorhea and Richlands springs. A rematch from 2016. Do y’all think the bears can get revenge? Or will Richland springs pull a W once again? I personally feel if Balmorhea actually plays the first half, they can pull this out by 12+. But if they have a slow start like they’ve done the past 2 games, Richland can pull away

2 of the greatest coaches in six man history going at it.. I don’t know much about each team but these coaches are legends of the game so I gotta expect it’ll be a battle

While I am going to hold off on prognosticating about Richland v. Balmorhea until I have little time to think about it, I think Borden County is better than May. Thus, I say Sterling City wins the state title by about 25. Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe this would be Sterling City's first title in sixman? Personally, however, I am rooting for May.

Great season, Borden County!

This would be first Sterling City’s state title in football period I believe. I believe they won regional titles before state was a thing, but this would be a first state title for them. I don’t know much about May, but this SC has some fight and I would never count them out

Granger, are you doing the state game again this year? And will it be broadcast on Fox SW like it was last year?

John

I think Balmorhea will win it all in D2 in a close one. And I think May will get the win in D1 to avenge their 1 loss to SC earlier in the year due to 2 missed PAT’s. Both games should be a dog fight that could go either way.

I will not be surprised at anything, even if RS wins by 45 or B wins by 45. I watched RS win against two of the toughest teams in the state, and frankly, I worried quite a bit about how things would turn out. I am surprised the B is picked to win by 33. It could happen, but I sure wouldn't think they will do that against the Coyotes. I guess I will call it a toss up and hope for the best. I just don't know enough about B to make an informed decision. Here is RS with only 3 players from last year's team, but you know what? Those little kids behind the team bringing water out during timeouts or being mangers will be winning more state titles in just a few years. You can take that to the goal line.

I don't know much about Balmorhea but I have seen that they have been really dominant this year. I know RS is always tough and have experience at AT&T. I think Balmorhea is hungry and wants it more. Balmorhea by 16.

Sterling City is really strong and fast. They played well all year. May is also very strong and has a stable of running backs to share the load. May has a loss to SC to avenge from early in the season. I pick May by 14. GO TIGERS!!!

Back