Spur @ Paducah

cozmo cramer

11-man fan
Been in Ft Stockton Texas all week, Finally back in good ole Lubbock.

With Kramer being gone he hasn't been doing his weekly rants, so i'll take his place

this week is
Valley vs. Kress
Well, everyone in the district has 45ed Kress.
I don't see anything new...
Valley by 45

Spur @ Paducah
I thought last weeks game (Paducah vs Petersburg) was the most entertaining 6man game I've ever seen.
It kept going back and forth.
This week, I don't see this one going back and forth with all the fireworks. But I do see that Mathis kid having a fantastic game this week.

Paducah beats Spur by 28 .....
And earns the RU spot

I'd rather eat a steaming pile of dog crap than admit the dragons into the playoffs, but it looks like they'll earn the runner-up spot regardless. Thankfully, they will be 45'd by Follett in the first round. Then they can concentrate on choking in the BBall playoffs in late February.

Happy will get the winner of Spur Paducah. Happy's sophs have gotten better each week. Don't think either can hang with Happy.

Rainjack eats crap for breakfast? Then when valley loses in the first round they'll just suck at ever sport until football rolls back around.

rainjacktx":25yc9nsb said:
I'd rather eat a steaming pile of dog crap than admit the dragons into the playoffs, but it looks like they'll earn the runner-up spot regardless. Thankfully, they will be 45'd by Follett in the first round. Then they can concentrate on choking in the BBall playoffs in late February.

And you call me an idiot.

Mr.Blue Sky":14n51wsg said:
Rainjack eats crap for breakfast? Then when valley loses in the first round they'll just inhale at ever sport until football rolls back around.

$500 says Valley makes it to the third round. Money talks, bullsh!t walks. Put up or shut up.

Caprock kid":4ra29uao said:
rainjacktx":4ra29uao said:

And you call me an idiot.

My MENSA card says I can do that. Google it. Then STFU

Valley is not as good as they have been. You don't graduate a kid like Buchanan and then lose all the other kids they have lost and maintain that strength. Nonetheless, they will make the semis again. There is no one else in Region 1 that can beat them...and I am not from Valley nor a fan...but I ain't no idiot, either.

No but if you have a MENSA card and you are willing to eat sh** that qualifies you to be an idiot. Then you can get your dumb a** card.

Caprock kid":3h1vl2ot said:
No but if you have a MENSA card and you are willing to eat sh** that qualifies you to be an idiot. Then you can get your dumb a** card.
I'm not shocked that I have to explain reality to the government handout queens in paducah - but - you never make a bet that you might have to cover.

Now run along and molest your sister's daughter. Or - take my original advice and STFU.

Governments hand out queens huh. I'm sure there are enough living in your town also. And if anything your high IQ card doesn't impress me since you fight senselessly on the Internet with God knows who. You would think an old man would know when he's wrong but I guess you don't ill let you get back to that sh** eating you love so much.

Caprock kid":2jz6vweb said:
Governments hand out queens huh. I'm sure there are enough living in your town also. And if anything your high IQ card doesn't impress me since you fight senselessly on the Internet with God knows who. You would think an old man would know when he's wrong but I guess you don't ill let you get back to that sh** eating you love so much.

Evidently you opted to pass on the stfu option, which is typical of folks who left school in the 4th or 5th grade. Evidently, making it out of middle school is quite a Paduchan accomplishment, Kudos.

With respect to my MENSA card - it's not bragging if you can back it up. Whether or not you're impressed is meaningless to anyone with a functional brain stem.

Cue BlueSky in 3...2...1...

Or maybe it's meaningless to someone who actually has a life and doesn't make a living being a smart a** I mean for someone who is so smart it doesn't seem like your so well off. But that's life and I may or may not be wrong. What's sad is Paducah has a better academic tradition than most schools in the area a** hole.

Caprock kid":336keqls said:
And yet rain jack has a nerve hit every time some one post against him.

LOL. My nerves are bullet-proof. I have an on-going war against stupidity. You just happen to be its poster boy.

Back