Snyder's Tiger Stadium

longhornfan1970

11-man fan
Just wanted to give thanks to the Supe and ground crew at Snyder stadium. They where extremely helpful and friendly Saturday night at the Rankin/Throck game. In the future if Snyder is in anyones vicinity for playoff games I definitely recommend this facility !!! It is top notch !!!

I live 8 miles from Tiger Stadium and until last night never been inside. It is a top notch facility no doubt. I think the good people and staff of Snyder did an excellent job of preparing the field. The markings looked very good for Sixman. I feel VERY blessed to be able to catch both upcoming games on Friday and Saturday. Good luck to all four teams and safe travels!

I agree. Been to lots of stadiums over the years and I think Snyder is in the top 5........ Just wish the Concession Stands had opened a little earlier. Really like the seating with cup holders............................

The Supe commented that they really wanted to host playoff games in the future and get the word out about their facilities. It is among the top five that I have seen also !!!! I also got to peek at their indoor practice facility....WOW !!! Every school should have a place like that to practice in !!!

rainjacktx":2eh7ej84 said:
smokeyjoe53":2eh7ej84 said:
Guess everybody needs a few wind farms around to fund such facilities..................

the oil wells probably don't hurt them either.
The oilfield in and around the town of Snyder is BOOMING to say the least. Word is Snyder's population of around 12,000 is suppose to double over the next 5 years....

Back