SMQB

51eleven

Six-man expert
No, that doesn't stand for sadomasochistic QB.

RS by 75 at the half, Jonesboro 62- 0 at the half, warming up for the playoffs, domination learned?
May 54-30 over Lingleville, won't go back to state.
Mount Calm 62-14, congrat's on the district championship.
Zephyr 50, Lometa 0, TCOB?
Rochelle? BC?

tx6man4life":mow24xep said:
51eleven":mow24xep said:
SC by 50. Figured Rochelle would be more dominant.
So 54-6 was not dominant??
They could have scored 1 and maybe 2 more times but pulled starters in final series.

Yes and no. Could have been 60-70 to 0. Don't pull your starters the last game before the playoff's, roll into them flat bulldozing some body if you can. Maybe they can do this next week in the first round.

Longhorn85":15zgi7oj said:
Im curious as to how Lingleville went 4 quarters with May

Good question. May's been up (last week vs Gordon) and down this year. Maybe they turn it all around in the playoff's.

Santa Anna 58-50 over Evant. No disrespect to the Elks, sounds like a great game. But not exactly a statement by SA heading to the playoff's.
Abbott's in Again, congrat's to the Panthers.
Marfa 67-65 over Fort Davis, sounds like a heck of a game to end the season.
Leuders Avoca 50-48 over Rule. Sounds like another great game but Rule backed in anyway. Don Hardin would be proud. Art Briles might or might not be.

RoyalandGold":2zdcj000 said:
51 is just mad because the Strawn/Rochelle score was basically the same as the Eden game!

Nope. Though my wife and others have accused me of such in the Alfred E. Neuman sense for years.
I'd like to see Rochelle go all the way. In part because they beat Strawn more soundly than anyone else did this year. But also because I like underdawgs and upstarts that have never been there before. Teams that not many give a chance to even though they've had a great year thus far. Then also because Coach Phillips passed through Strawn on the way to where he is. Go Hornet's. Don't take your foot off the gas, AT ALL, the rest of the year. See ya soon, I hope.

Back