Six man football

I just love watching prairie lea play football. they have a great team. and i look forward to seeing each of their final games this season. You better watch out you other teams in this district cause prairie lea is comin to town. This is by far the best team in this district.

I suspect he couldn't make the team so he's mad and since he's obviously light in the loafers so he can't reveal who he is or the team would beat his ass. Noticed he can only post between 1 and 3 so I think high school punk and study hall.

fajitapete":3phtces1 said:
I suspect he couldn't make the team so he's mad and since he's obviously light in the loafers so he can't reveal who he is or the team would beat his ass. Noticed he can only post between 1 and 3 so I think high school punk and study hall.
Your probably right. He obviously doesn't have the cajones to give his real name & where he's from.

Ok if y'all look at the posts y'all have posted way more crap than I've posted about any team I've only talked bad about one the rest I've complimented. Now who's the loser huh? Bet you didn't see that one comin..

SIXMAN WATCHER 1352":deiv13b3 said:
Ok if y'all look at the posts y'all have posted way more crap than I've posted about any team I've only talked bad about one the rest I've complimented. Now who's the loser huh? Bet you didn't see that one comin..
You need to read more carefully. We don't put teams down. We do "talk crap", but we do it towards each other. Aquilla has been mentioned several times in negative ways, but the comments were intended to insult me not the team.
Now, for the loser comment. You are still the loser. When you mature enough to understand what is acceptable and what isn't, you may be taken seriously - if you don't dig yourself in too deep before then.

You just said you have only talked bad about one team. Well I see two teams that u have down graded very recently. All teams have their ups and downs season after season, we have all seen that if u keep up with sixman ball year after year. Its not the kids fault they still have the heart to play ball even if they know they will lose the game. They just want to play ball and thats it, if u have ever even played the game than u can relate to that so im doubtful you ever had any play time.

Posting "crap" in good fun,
mostly in a seinfeldish kind of way,
isn't the same as sarcastically
"complimenting"
a 6man football team
the way you do.
DUH.

Back