six-man division I math

coyote_king":6qt2zb2a said:
If they're losing Morris and the cotton kid, that's going to be tough, but I'm curious to see how their team is next year.
Cotton is returning, he is a junior this year. Lance is a senior but he will be replaced with his younger brother Logan. You will be surprised how good and fast Logan is. He reminds me of Lance but he is a little different type runner. I'm not sure which one is faster when they hit the corner, they are that close. Freshman new comer of the year last year.

Ira is losing Lance Morris, offensive / defensive starter and cousin Austin Morris, defensive only starter. Everyone else is returning.

I don't want to take anything away from the DC team, and congrats to them on there great year! However by simply seeing the score of the DC vs Throckmorton game does not give that game justice! I was at the game and my hounds had one of there worst games of the season and DC had one of there best nights. I thing the DC loss was the best thing that could have happened to the hounds getting them ready for the road back to state!!! This is one of the most well rounded explosive teams I have ever seen and I bet we come home with another title!! Go hounds!!

Careful traebo, say stuff like that and everybody wants to ridicule you. I applaud you and your team. However, we are looking forward at another shot at you next year because the "young guns" will be a blazing. Shoot, I think we may meet up in basketball and we will give what we took and repay you there.

lol i get a kick about how few can understand its football then all those who wish they were football...... on a football thread no less hahaha

P, you cared enough to make a statement about it. Can't help that you actually have to have skill to play a sport like basketball. Football is number one with me too but it sure is nice to keep on winning in something other than nothing until football rolls around again. Here I go again to say it is nice to have a total program and don't have to wait for football to kick some.

Here you go again queen popping off about something you know nothing about. Although they are important cogs to our machine, we have a couple of others that can play, just sayin'. Oh yeah, they are here so what does that honestly have to do with anything. I have a feeling we are dealing with someone whose elevator doesn't quite make it to the top floor.

Oh brother, not another one I am gonna have to put in his place. Older, shouldn't you be at the early bird special anyway at this time? Don't they give senior discounts? Wouldn't want you to miss out on that. HeeHee

I don't get why your so cocky? You talk about your basketball team like they are a powerhouse that has won state several times. Last year they went to regionals, congratulations on that achievement. The year before the didn't even qualify for playoffs. There's a difference between being a classy fan supporting your team, and just being cocky, and you are just cocky. Good luck this year, not that y'all will need it because y'all are the bomb diggity and are unbeatable! :)

As to the real subject of this thread... Some probably consider this a rematch of last years DI East Semi. Some have already crowned Throck again but I got to wondering what the teams lost or brought back from last year.

Throck lost Player of the Year Brown, 1st team allstate utility back Hanz, 2nd team all state TE Rankin and C Blayton Oliver (one more Oliver). They bring back 1st team all state FB and LB Taylor and WR Farquar, Defense Utility player Riley, second team all state safety Morrell and 2nd team all region NG Haggard.

Abbott lost all state 1st team TE Morgan (also region Defensive MVP) and region 2nd team CB Pustejovsky. They bring back 1st team All state RB Russell, all state honaroble mention punter Bartosh (1st team region), and 1t team all region NG Nors.

This is from the coaches assn website. I'm sure I missed someone, somebody is hurt/moved/quit.

Back