Shorthorns vs Red Devils

fortyfived

11-man fan
Any thoughts or predictions on this matchup? Can the Shorthorns upset those Red Devils? Looks like the district championship is on the line here.

I think you're hoping against hope, OBK. Looks to me like Marfa and Rankin are the District 5 representatives this time around. Still, it gives me a wierd feeling in my stomach to count GC out.

WV Backer":1yfcuaw9 said:
I think you're hoping against hope, OBK. Looks to me like Marfa and Rankin are the District 5 representatives this time around. Still, it gives me a wierd feeling in my stomach to count GC out.
Old Bearkat":1yfcuaw9 said:
I predict a 3 way tie.

Rankin beats Marfa
GC beats Rankin

Everyone beats Ft. Davis.

I think its not only possible, but likely. Garden City was ranked higher than Rankin up until the point that they lost to Marfa. And considering they had 2 major injuries during that game, it's not that far of a stretch..... If they have their 2 studs, or maybe even 1 of their studs back in the lineup.

But, Rankin has to beat Marfa first, and they are playing with a little extra these days.

Hoping against hope? Lol. Not only did GC win the district but knocked Rankin completely out of the playoffs in the process. This team is crazy up and down but when you get them at their best they are hard to deal with.

I acquiesce to the clairvoyant powers of the OBK. You called it, you nailed it... I don't know what I was thinking. I knew that weird feeling was telling me something.

WV Backer":5fz7afmu said:
I acquiesce to the clairvoyant powers of the OBK. You called it, you nailed it... I don't know what I was thinking. I knew that weird feeling was telling me something.
Trust your feelings....use the force Luke.....

Back