Scrimmages tonight??

Our Summer's Last Blast is tonight so I have to work but good luck to all the teams headed out to scrimmages today.

Also, even though it's widely known that all teams win their scrimmages it would be interesting to hear how folks think their teams look this week and what they expect to see from their teams going forward.

I went to watch May's scrimmage last night. Quite frankly, they looked like world beaters. But, I have been around sixman long enough to know that your opponant will have as much to do with you looking good as you do. So I intend to wait for the next scrimmage in Gordon before making any huge statements.

I visited with my neighbor about Sidney's scrimmage in SA Thursday, He was happy about their play. He said that they played well enough to feel good about themselves. Really, that is all you can ask from a scrimmage.

I went to watch May's scrimmage last night. Quite frankly, they looked like world beaters. But, I have been around sixman long enough to know that your opponant will have as much to do with you looking good as you do. So I intend to wait for the next scrimmage in Gordon before making any huge statements.

I visited with my neighbor about Sidney's scrimmage in SA Thursday, He was happy about their play. He said that they played well enough to feel good about themselves. Really, that is all you can ask from a scrimmage.
Ummm.....World Beaters? That's a pretty huge statement. It's a scrimmage, slow your roll🤣

Back