Scrimmages of Note

There is a 12 team scrimmage tomorrow morning in Groom...

Claude, Darrouzette, Follett, Groom, Klondike, Lefors, McLean, Miami, San Jacinto, Silverton, Wildorado & White Deer

Sounds like the place to be! If I didn't have a family thing I'd definitely make the trip for that!

Strawn was scheduled to scrimmage St. Jo in Strawn yesterday at 5:30. I planned on going originally but couldn't make it because my water heater went out.

Strawn was scheduled to scrimmage St. Jo in Strawn yesterday at 5:30. I planned on going originally but couldn't make it because my water heater went out.
I didn't know there is a 10 minute time limit to edit a post on the site. Anyway, Strawn is supposed to scrimmage Blum there at 5:30 next Thursday the 17th.

Watched a 3 way scrimmage involving Stephenville Faith, Cherokee and May. I was disappointed in Cherokee. I thought they would show up with better play than they did. In my opinion, they will have to improve the make the playoffs from their district. Of course this is just the first scrimmage and I probably should not draw any serious conclusions from it. May had a young team playing and outplayed the other two teams in the scrimmage.

Just wondering who everyone is scrimmaging this week?
I’m going to watch Happy and Gordon this afternoon should be interesting!
From what I saw at this one, both teams looked like they are gonna roll some people this year…….good matchup, I’d say the Cowboys had the upper hand and looked better running the ball but I’d give props today in the passing game to Gordon….. both defenses looked pretty darn tough! Can’t wait for the opening kickoff!!!

There is a 12 team scrimmage tomorrow morning in Groom...

Claude, Darrouzette, Follett, Groom, Klondike, Lefors, McLean, Miami, San Jacinto, Silverton, Wildorado & White Deer
What were the results of the 12 team scrimmage? I'm assuming Silverton, Miami, Follett, Klondike and Groom stood out. Just my opinion

From what I saw at this one, both teams looked like they are gonna roll some people this year…….good matchup, I’d say the Cowboys had the upper hand and looked better running the ball but I’d give props today in the passing game to Gordon….. both defenses looked pretty darn tough! Can’t wait for the opening kickoff!!!
My cousin coach Perryman will have happy ready to rock n roll this season

What were the results of the 12 team scrimmage? I'm assuming Silverton, Miami, Follett, Klondike and Groom stood out. Just my opinion
Miami and Klondike looked the best. Miami's starters did not see much play time, but when they were in, they looked solid. Groom looked good for having to fill the huge gap of losing the 2 seniors they lost, especially Khueler. Silverton and Follett did not appear to be on the same level at this point in the season as they have been in the past. It is still early though.

Back