Sanderson coach

There are some interesting questions about this video. Only one official trying to break up fight. He pulls a player away. I can’t tell how many Sanderson coaches were trying to stop the fight Only one coach from Marfa in pic at onset and he is running across the field and runs past players. Officials are throwing flags like crazy! Later a Marfa coach does not try to intercede with the players fighting he runs directly to the coach from Sanderson while other coaches are walking across the field. You can’t see what happened to the player who was removed and fell to ground. If that Marfa player was “injured that bad” why arent the Marfa coach or coaches attending to him and them confronting the Sanderson coach. It appears to me that there is a failure on the part of the Marfa staff to intercede and stop the fighting and or to care for the “injured” player the coach from Sanderson removed. In games where there is intense rivalry and I’m not sure that this was one but fights can happen and don’t start over nothing. There are underlying reasons. If such was the case of intense rivalry officials should have been notified by both coaches prior as they can circumvent situationans like this. It’s a sad day in athletics to see any altercation happen but coaches who “COACH KIDS IN LIFE SKILLS” are the ones who don’t have these altercations occur.
The actions of the local legal authorities is puzzling. Fighting in public is last I looked illegal called disorderly conduct and yes applies to high school kids Where are the kids who were fighting being led off the field by the law.. Guess it only applies to coaches!!!! I don’t have all the facts or all the video. But my observations are from what this clip shows me. I’m hoping that ALL involved are well and these athletes can get back to playing a game again and hope that the valuable lessons learned here are taken to heart.

That’s why I love this site! It is just a barrel of laughs at times! You see some of the greatest rabble rousers and name callers step up to the podium and become the greatest pontificators of wisdom and calm communications! When you see this bull stuff from these folks, go back and read all of their past radical, rabid, name calling comments from their earlier posts.
It’s a hoot ! HYPOCRITES doesn’t begin to define these people. And to think they actually passed thru the educational system! We are Doomed!!!!
Just saying........

Ah, wisdom, what a wonderful word! A combination of learning, both from the written word, life experiences and the recounting of history of those who came before! Wisdom, a characteristic that is sorely lacking in today’s society. Wouldn’t you agree ?
Just asking........

Whats done is done its in the past it cant be changed. I think granger may need to change the site name to sixmangossip.com this kinda stuff is exactly why i have no need for Facebook or any other social media platform because they are rarely used for which the are intended instead everyone wants to set and pass judgement on others

"He who is with out sin cast the first stone"

"Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged"

Oilman33":2g87icpp said:
Whats done is done its in the past it cant be changed. I think granger may need to change the site name to sixmangossip.com this kinda stuff is exactly why i have no need for Facebook or any other social media platform because they are rarely used for which the are intended instead everyone wants to set and pass judgement on others

"He who is with out sin cast the first stone"

"Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged"

I mean everyone is just giving their opinions and two cents on an unfortunate situation... this isn’t a situation you just let blow over, it was serious.. not passing judgement, most folks just giving an opinion on what they would have done in that situation...

And quoting scripts about judgment and stuff is pretty crazy because it seems as if you are judging the ones that are giving opinions on the situation.. I always tell folks, if you have a problem with social media and what people say then don’t get on any social media boards, don’t read anything and don’t post anything since you can’t do social media ... it’s that simple my brother

Peace and happiness

God bless,

Vincent J. Davis, MS

I get on here to talk about footbal games and football in general (good teams, good games top players and upsets) and i am in no way judging anyone and do my very best to not ever do so but i do fail short from time to time. i was simply making a statement. And as far as letting it blow over your correct. But what we say or how we feel or express ourselves on here will have no bearing on the situation or effect the out come

God bless

Rickey Cook
Aquilla, Texas

Watched the video and the coach did the right thing which is part of his job. The kid falling down shows how weak he is and since Sanderson was cleaning Marfa's plow at the time I suspect this is all a put on my a Marfa coach if that guy was a coach. I say give the Sanderson coach a nice bonus in pay and a pay raise at the same time for protecting his kids. Good job Coach.

Viewing the video of the Sanderson coach's tug on the Marfa player's collar there should have been a resulting full flip with one and half twist before hitting the turf. It was just poor acting on the Marfa player's part. Just saying.

Back