San Angelo Times article: Burkhart suing everybody

I have read the filing made by Burkhart... I have them in my possession. Anyone can access them on Pacer.. if you have an account. The lawsuit is ludicrous. Basically, the man is trying to say that the UIL and the process that they followed are unconstitutional. I do not understand how a person could be accused, go through two hearings, be found guilty and a punishment handed down, and then cry that it is unconstitutional. Cry harder... actions have consequences, and rules are in place for a reason.
I don’t have access to that but what is he shooting for? What’s his reasoning behind the suit? I’m assuming it’s to be reinstated as head coach on the sidelines as I don’t see any damages have occurred. Does the paperwork say what he gets if he wins? Just curious more than anything as I thought the original punishment was pretty light

Hearsay T Reb! Check your spelling once a lifetime. Phone records don't appear to be hearsay. Even JB admitted he was on that phone call. What has happened to the rest of the RS posse?

Hearsay T Reb! Check your spelling once a lifetime. Phone records don't appear to be hearsay. Even JB admitted he was on that phone call. What has happened to the rest of the RS posse?
The 14 minute phone call was not recorded or transcribed. Phone records are hearsay. How much longer are you going to live rent-free in Jerry Burhart's mind ?

The 14 minute phone call was not recorded or transcribed. Phone records are hearsay. How much longer are you going to live rent-free in Jerry Burhart's mind ?
Are you serious? The contents of the call weren't recorded or transcribed but JB admitted he was on one end of the 14 minute conversation. The UIL deemed it sufficient for their proceedings and their opinion counts and your opinion doesn't.

Are you serious? The contents of the call weren't recorded or transcribed but JB admitted he was on one end of the 14 minute conversation. The UIL deemed it sufficient for their proceedings and their opinion counts and your opinion doesn't.

Jesus. I go on a work trip for a few weeks, come back and y'all are still talking about the same thing.

Yes, JB has lawyered up. No surprise there. First stop UIL.

Those of you that have slandered / spread lies about him all these years on this very site ... lol ... I bet your buttholes are puckering pretty hard right about now.

He admitted to changing the PAPF for the kid too, did he not? This has to be the dumbest thing for RS and JB to attempt. So now RS and JB are going to sue the UIL and everyone in their district, and now usernames on a public website? Good luck with that lmao, this ridiculous and laughable.

He admitted to changing the PAPF for the kid too, did he not? This has to be the dumbest thing for RS and JB to attempt. So now RS and JB are going to sue the UIL and everyone in their district, and now usernames on a public website? Good luck with that lmao, this ridiculous and laughable.

Keep talking sugar. lol.

Jesus. I go on a work trip for a few weeks, come back and y'all are still talking about the same thing.

Those of you that have slandered / spread lies about him all these years on this very site ... lol ... I bet your buttholes are puckering pretty hard right about now.
Seems the UIL deemed some of those lies as true.

Why would we be puckered up? Even if he won (0% chance he can) it wouldn’t affect anyone financially or their jobs including those listed in the lawsuit and 90% of the 6man community that believes the UIL was right in their decision. The only thing this lawsuit does it take money from the people of RS, because that’s whose paying for the lawyers, and throwing that money away.
It’s a fools game.

Why would we be puckered up?

Because it would not surprise me if there are additional legal actions taken.

Some of the things said here in the past are clearly slanderous and untrue. Some of you think that you are hidden behind your screen name. But you are not. If legal action were to be pursued, tracking down your real identity is not difficult. Not at all.

I have nothing to worry about. Do you? lol.

Some of the things said here in the past are clearly slanderous and untrue. Some of you think that you are hidden behind your screen name. But you are not. If legal action were to be pursued, tracking down your real identity is not difficult. Not at all.

I have nothing to worry about.
RS has Cheated for 20 years. Tell the FBI to come after me.
People who threaten to sue for slander have zero understanding of the law and the bar it takes to reach slander.
Can Brooksmith sue for the slander being thrown at them from Richland? Your board member posted the coach and sup’s info online telling everyone to hound them. Super classy!

I have nothing to worry about.
RS has Cheated for 20 years. Tell the FBI to come after me.
People who threaten to sue for slander have zero understanding of the law and the bar it takes to reach slander.
Can Brooksmith sue for the slander being thrown at them from Richland? Your board member posted the coach and sup’s info online telling everyone to hound them. Super classy!
Now now! That’s forcing them to put the shoe on the other foot. They’re the “do as I say, not as I do” group. Can’t out class those guys!

Clearly the RS supporters are upset but JB is still athletic director? If he is, I'm guessing RS didn't cut his pay any with the UIL stipulation that he can't coach in UIL for three years? Does RS beat Cherokee this season with JB still coaching? Probably not and we know what the Cherokee faithful would say to that question. Appears the only free speech you are comfortable with is your speech.

Clearly the RS supporters are upset but JB is still athletic director? If he is, I'm guessing RS didn't cut his pay any with the UIL stipulation that he can't coach in UIL for three years? Does RS beat Cherokee this season with JB still coaching? Probably not and we know what the Cherokee faithful would say to that question. Appears the only free speech you are comfortable with is your speech.
It would be an honor for us too see JB on the sidelines in the playoffs . They stand no chance against us . In fact we would 45 them due to the fact better refs in the playoffs . But we are focus one week at a time ,next game up .

Back