Rule is the big winner

He took the Girls Basketball Job in Knox City. We are excited to have Jason here. The assistant coach took the boys basketball job in Stratford.

sixman92":1n4ivce8 said:
Where did Danny James go?

Who is there assistant now?

How would you rate the new coach?

Don't know, don't know but on the third item, Coach Jackson has taken the last two schools to winning seasons after being in the district cellar for a few years. He is big on acedemics and team membership. His take on teams is if you want to be superstar and not a team player you need to go somewhere else. I love to see him take a team to new levels of performance, both on and off the field.

On a side note, he thinks he's a fisherman but I'm not so sure . . .

Really looking forward to see how far Rule can go this season.

mommajackson":3h1ico2f said:
Military Boy is even looking forward to the Colorado trip this year...he may outfish all of you!

Not so sure about that. I think dropping demolition-type-materials in the lake is frowned upon by the forest service.

I have been thinking very hard about the prize that Coach Jackson will have to buy me for this move. While he and all the other he-men are getting their groove on in cool Colorado, I will be packiing and moving.

I DO NOT want raw fish for a prize. I am thinking something blingy. I have always liked blingy....

Maybe I will just tell everyone I see at the convention! Can NOT wait for cold beer! I will be hanging out in the Holiday Inn having adult beverages while Coach is busy learning stuff.

smokeyjoe53":194dmz1u said:
mommaj, you might have a teensy-weensy, little bitty, tiny evil streak in you...................

It is not a teensy-weensy, little bitty, tiny evil streak - it is huge

CowboyP":1fbd6n42 said:
I need someone to send me end of quarter scores for Rule games. (254)-659-7340
I'll do it......... wait a minute, do I actually have to know the score or can I just make something up?

smokeyjoe53":tno3a2at said:
CowboyP":tno3a2at said:
I'll do it......... wait a minute, do I actually have to know the score or can I just make something up?
You have to attend the games and send the actual score.

CowboyP":3sb4logm said:
smokeyjoe53":3sb4logm said:
CowboyP":3sb4logm said:
Dang, that takes all the fun out of it.......

CowboyP":14918vlc said:
smokeyjoe53":14918vlc said:
CowboyP":14918vlc said:

pedro plans to attend most of these games, I can do it . . .

Back