Ropes vs. Borden County

Ropes only loss is to Ira by 28, Ira was ranked #1 at the time. Ropes will have to come out with more intensity than they did the first half against Klondke. They better not come out and play like they did against Klondike or they will have the same results they had against Ira. If Ropes will cut down on penalties and dropped passes they will give Borden County all they can handle, should be a great game to watch!! GOOD LUCK EAGLES !!!!!!

EAGLE83":nq4xmvt3 said:
Ropes only loss is to Ira by 28, Ira was ranked #1 at the time. Ropes will have to come out with more intensity than they did the first half against Klondke. They better not come out and play like they did against Klondike or they will have the same results they had against Ira. If Ropes will cut down on penalties and dropped passes they will give Borden County all they can handle, should be a great game to watch!! GOOD LUCK EAGLES !!!!!!
Ira had that same penalty bug when playing Ropes, close to 140 yards worth or so...Never have seen officiating like that before but unfortunately it will happen.

Ropes has a very good team as does BC- this one will have a playoff like atmosphere. Good luck to both teams.

So are you saying it was poor officiating ryry? I happened to be at that game also so just wondering what you were seeing.

Chap_24":1i5rrdt9 said:
So are you saying it was poor officiating ryry? I happened to be at that game also so just wondering what you were seeing.
Not making excuses Chap if that's what you think but no that wasn't the best official performace I have seen.

No I don't think you are I was just asking. I thought it went both ways though. And to be a good running team in sixman you have to be good at holding and getting away with it. The refs just didn't let it go that night. Plenty of it happening on both sides for sure. Either way it was a great game and was closer than the score reflected I believe. Ropes drops a pass in the endzone in the third to make it an 8 point game. Ira turns around and scores quick to make it 20 instead. Wouldn't mind seeing the match-up again in the playoffs.

Your right, and Ira had to score 3 or 4 TDs in a row to make 6 points LOL! The officials had them under a miroscope in the 4th quarter and it just seemed out of hand to me. Ropes is the most improved team I have seen this year thus far in the season vs last year. Ira and Ropes have developed into somewhat of a rivalry even though we are so far apart. We seem to always have a great game when we meet on the field. Good luck the rest of the season Sir.

Back