Road trip!!

SicEm74

Six-man fan
If you could catch one game per week for the remainder of the Division One regular season.....what would your road trip look like?

Pick any District 3 game, IMO. This is as loaded as our district has been since I got to Alpha in 2012. Should be a fist fight every week from here on out.

As far as road trips for me I'd like to see Hermlieg vs Highland and/or Ira. But there's not many hotels around those towns and I can't afford it right now anyway.

Jeff, you guys sure have a heck of a squad up there. I've heard some good things about yall play. Bully ball being played right in all phases of the game.

I'm guessing you've seen film on your district opponents, are you liking your chances for winning district?

Any one district opponent you are most interested in stepping on the field and playing?

This looks like Omega's year if they can stop Emery's high potent and well coached offense. Get that done and the district title is in Huntsville

Emery certainly looks strong. Much improved. Nice looking skill players on offense. But every team will present unique challenges. Y'all will just have to come out and watch. I don't think we have accomplished anything yet, so crowning anyone before the games are played is silly but good entertainment. That's the fun of sports: making predictions and getting our hearts broken every year & then coming back for more. If we were to beat Emery, we still have to beat Baytown on the road 6 days later or Pasadena the next week. Can't pin the outcomes on one game.

Thanks for responding coach. It's good that a few coaches are on the site. In the past I have seen the Emory and Baytown coaches comment. Maybe they will visit this thread and reply to the same question.

Your district is the toughest and I wish your team the best and may the players stay healthy on the field.

What can we say, Jeff? Again the best show district in Division 1 TAPPS. It looks like another year of great district football in division 3. I have not seen AOA yet, but the results of schedule are impressive! We are still growing up over here but we hope to field competitively.
Can't wait till Oct 9. Game on FBCA.

I have to say Emery has surprised me this year. They have been playing some good football but I am a little concerned they have been playing weaker opponents. Katy's win last week to a inferior AB was a head scratcher. Not sure what happened there. Katy either has a few kids banged up or just decided to pump the breaks which is not their style. Logos got pummeled by AHC which leads em to believe they have little speed this year. AHC is primarily a spread team. Baytowns dominance of Clear Lake is also a head scratcher. I am aware that CL is by no means strong this year but to not even get out of the first quarter. Wonder if Baytown had some serious injuries at the beginning of the season that gave them the loss to Oakwood and the forfeit..?
Any input fellas??

I'm glad to see Baytown coach responded. Would have liked more information but I see he attended the Belichick and Popavich Media Relations Coaching Clinic. Lol

Back