Richland

90sLegend":2016lvzi said:
I don't see the RS mafia talking about Calvert..... Trojan fear is real.

I agree with you 100%!
Calvert has the best player, best coach, & best team in all of Six-Man football
this year hands down! They will NOT be tested!
They will 45 or may even 65 ever opponent
from now to the State Game!

Bill O'Rielly":38yy9uhj said:
Firehog":38yy9uhj said:
90sLegend":38yy9uhj said:
TheAmericanDream":38yy9uhj said:
Richland is the best team in sixman football. Sorry bud, that's just how it is. They can be beat, but will they? Probably not.
happy has a higher rating than them.....

Who has Richland really played to deserve a rating this high? Only team they have played is Sterling City. Yes they 45'd them and happy didn't but you have to consider
Happy played SC in week 1 and had 2 starters injured.
Happy has mercy ruled Crowell and Valley both top 5 teams. Does this go into consideration when assigning ratings?

You so right Firehog!
As Dick Vitale would say, "them Coyotes been playing CUPCAKE CITY BABY!"
I think the Coyotes need to be ranked at:
#69 in DII and #258 in the overall ranking.

Well, idk bout ranking them that low! I'm sure they are a great team but then again starting this week ranking don't mean anything. Happy had the best team in the nation for a good part of last year but when playoffs come around it's 1 and done sometimes! I have a feeling this year may be different for the Cowboys! And yes it'd be awesome to have a game after state kinda like they use to do in basketball!

FUTURE_COYOTE_DAD":12xs79tx said:
Firehog":12xs79tx said:
90sLegend":12xs79tx said:
TheAmericanDream":12xs79tx said:
Richland is the best team in sixman football. Sorry bud, that's just how it is. They can be beat, but will they? Probably not.

Who has Richland really played to deserve a rating this high? Only team they have played is Sterling City. Yes they 45'd them and happy didn't but you have to consider Happy played SC in week 1 and had 2 starters injured. Happy has mercy ruled Crowell and Valley both top 5 teams. Does this go into consideration when assigning ratings?

Richland played a pretty solid girl scout team early on.
Ratings are not given because the deserve them but because they earn them dip s**t.

Thanks for the new name! Usually I'm known as more of an a$$hole so I'll take dip s**t as a compliment! I'm so glad when a simple question is taken as an insult to what is im sure a very talented team! Good luck to RS on the rest of their season! I hope they can live up to the high expectations of a future dad!

Firehog":1pt35hns said:
Bill O'Rielly":1pt35hns said:
Firehog":1pt35hns said:
90sLegend":1pt35hns said:
TheAmericanDream":1pt35hns said:

Who has Richland really played to deserve a rating this high? Only team they have played is Sterling City. Yes they 45'd them and happy didn't but you have to consider
Happy played SC in week 1 and had 2 starters injured.
Happy has mercy ruled Crowell and Valley both top 5 teams. Does this go into consideration when assigning ratings?
I agree rankings do not mean much especially during the playoffs but I have watched happy several times and they look really good! I think they have learned their lesson.

You so right Firehog!
As Dick Vitale would say, "them Coyotes been playing CUPCAKE CITY BABY!"
I think the Coyotes need to be ranked at:
#69 in DII and #258 in the overall ranking.

Well, idk bout ranking them that low! I'm sure they are a great team but then again starting this week ranking don't mean anything. Happy had the best team in the nation for a good part of last year but when playoffs come around it's 1 and done sometimes! I have a feeling this year may be different for the Cowboys! And yes it'd be awesome to have a game after state kinda like they use to do in basketball!

90sLegend":3ej7qj9e said:
Hey sixman world... ummm sorry to break it to you but richland is not the big bad unbeatable team that y'all think they are. What has RS done to impress/scare y'all sooooo badly. Yes, there the best team right now but you guys are talking about them like there the Pittsburgh Steelers. So far i really dont see a top teer opponent that they have played. If Happy or Borden C, or Calvert, or Milford, played the same schedule i think they'd have the same kind of success that RS is having right now. Richland will continue to blowout average teams right now but that all will change in the playoffs. In the 2nd round there going to have to play a pretty good Milford team who is flying under the radar this season, and right after that test, they get Calvert. Call me crazy, but i know for certain that Calverts offense will give RS defense fits all night. RS better enjoy there cake walk right now, but come 2nd or 3rd round... RS may very well starting lay-up lines a little sooner than expected

Hey Mr. Legend, Just a shout-out to see how the round ball is bouncing for you. By the way, the RS Coyotes are still on the gridiron!

Observations....

So-called Legend of Clinton...wears gurl's panties and don't done knowd nuthin bout football

Johnny South...wears gurl's panties and does done knowd football

Bill O...fond of gurl's panties

Me...wears no panties...but open

Goob":6jwtrwj1 said:
Observations....

So-called Legend of Clinton...wears gurl's panties and don't done knowd nuthin bout football

Johnny South...wears gurl's panties and does done knowd football

Bill O...fond of gurl's panties

Me...wears no panties...but open
TMI..........

Back