Richland Springs vs Motley thoughts

I posted this on another thread and will try one more time.
My name is Elane Slone and I am Coach Burkharts grandmother. i have anomalously been reading all the lies and conspiracy theories all year and I have a few truths to add. Coach Burkhart did not hire Coach Rigdon or Coach Chandler. The assistant coaches that he hired did not have any boys old enough to play football. They had babies and most of them were born while they were at Richland Springs. I have a Facebook Page of pictures for several years. If you are interested in seeing all the "new faces" in Richland Springs from 2003 to 2016 you are welcome to look at my pictures. There are peewee to varsity pictures.

Another interesting truth is why wouldn't Richland Springs want the Burkharts back? Coach Burkhard coached eight state champion teams, now nine and Bonnie Burkhart is an excellent teacher. Those championship teams came by way of the work ethic of the Richland Springs coaches and the extremely hard work of the kids that have played on this team.
STRAIGHT SHOOTER
6-Man Fan

STRAIGHT SHOOTER":1v871oui said:
My name is Elane Slone and I am Coach Burkharts grandmother. i have anomalously been reading all the lies and conspiracy theories all year and I have a few truths to add. Coach Burkhart did not hire Coach Rigdon or Coach Chandler. The assistant coaches that he hired did not have any boys old enough to play football. They had babies and most of them were born while they were at Richland Springs. I have a Facebook Page of pictures for several years. If you are interested in seeing all the "new faces" in Richland Springs from 2003 to 2016 you are welcome to look at my pictures. There are peewee to varsity pictures.

Another interesting truth is why wouldn't Richland Springs want the Burkharts back? Coach Burkhard coached eight state champion teams, now nine and Bonnie Burkhart is an excellent teacher. Those championship teams came by way of the work ethic of the Richland Springs coaches and the extremely hard work of the kids that have played on this team.
STRAIGHT SHOOTER
6-Man Fan

It's obvious that the RS administration hired Rigdon and Chandler then brought back JB( who had wandered off the reservation again) by popular demand of course. I agree with your statement RS wanted JB back. If JB is not part of the continuing saga of bringing in outside players to prop up their program then he is a puppet or enabler. Which is it?? Do you ever consider how many other players in D2 schools across the state of Texas would like to play at Jerry's World? They work hard too. I'm sure there are many fine God fearing people in Richland Springs just like those across the rest of our great state.

So why dont all the other God Fearing God loving coaches and teams win state?? Its real simple without 5 move ins including burky and his boy who were at 4 yes 4 schools in a year shopping for the perfect setting. RS would not have even been in this conversation. Most do it right. Then there is the RS. Plenty of great coaches still have the respect of others and it's because they do it right and everyone knows it.. Burky with an * always.

Still resting up from 12 High School State Championship Football games. I have not had any comments on RS because I don’t know much about them and now that I have seen them play, I still don’t know much about them. The observation I had was 27 football players suited out and on roster. Eight cheer leaders. That total is 35. That is seven short of what is posted. I have heard two number, 42, which is posted, and 48, which I was told by an AD. Of the 27 on the field, they looked like they were legit football players not some just out hoping to get a ring. All schools I have been around have a few smaller skinny boys. I’m just concerned if the reporting is correct and if the UIL ever really looks at the schools. There was an assistant coach doing all the play calling I saw. A good AD hires good coaches. I was always told that where is smoke, there is a fire. I think the smoke needs to be checked out. RS isn’t the only school that has a certain kind of coach they are looking for when they bring him and his family in or the school hiring after looking at family. Some employers in these districts hire people or transfer them after they look at their athletic kids. I’m more concerned with a school that has less than 50 students that has so many real athletes and such a large squad.

STRAIGHT SHOOTER":2ysr0101 said:

STRAIGHT SHOOTER
6-Man Fan

* Sorry (not sorry) for speaking the truth but JB wouldnt have as many wins as he has now because of split divisions and scheduling.
Change my Mind, Prove me Wrong.

Back