8-Knox City
7-Garden City
6-Water Valley
5-Happy
4-Gail Borden County
3-Valley
2-Crowell
1-Ira

Caprock, I REALLY do like where your'e coming from..........But I have reason to LEAVE-IT-BE....
Like popa always told me, If it ain't broke, don't mess with it.......Unless if your'e picking toe-jam from between your pinky toe and 4th toe.
That leads to smelly toes...

Valley lost their qb and end. The qb was injured vs crowell and never returned. Lost their End to graduation.....
Water Valley, lost way more than Valley...
Plus I like TURKEY more than faucet WATER.
Now if it was BOTTLED WATER, I"d say WATER VALLEY, but I'll go with TURKEY VALLEY because I can eat TURKEY and be lazy, plus it's a holiday from my job.

Ira & Crowell
Both lost talent, both have tons of talent returning.
I just believe Ira won't have the same miscues when they meet in 2014.
Ira has Morris kid and Crowell has #14

And I do beleive HAPPY returns ALOT of offensive weapons.
Happy will win their district undefeated.
Happy will 45 the district 2 RU (Petersburg/Spur/Lorenzo)
2nd round of playoffs will get tougher, but like I said, Their offense will score with anyone in 2014

I understand what your getting at. But much like Valley always has a solid team WV usually does to and will be tested more times than not. Valley on the other hand may never be tested but we will see.

Ira and Crowell could go either way. I just think if you ended the season as state champs you should be top dog next year till proven other wise. And for Happy they may be bring back some kids but I just didn't see that much promise in them.

OK, Im a Water Valley person, so of course I am bias. Water Valley is losing a LOT. But, the coaching staff was smart enough to implement underclassmen to get them game experience. If you ever noticed, Water Valley would sub 2 or more players on a regular basis. We have a lot of size coming up and losing a lot of quickness. I think we will see a very different team this season. I beleive in the coaching staff and that we will be stronger in a different way. Basically, I think we will have more of a running game which was not as effective as we needed it to be. This is not a bash at the coaches, our team was based on the personel we had and they used them well. I hope we are ranked in the mid to latter teens to give the boys drive and earn they way back to the top. Like I say, just my bias opinion.
PS: I am also a beleiver that the rankings are a fun machine that really dont mean squat until the end of the state championship game.

LeeMac, the mark of a truly intelligent person is how much they
agree with my thinking................ You are very intelligent..............

Wonder Dog":2zobfhsd said:
...Valley lost their qb and end. The qb was injured vs crowell and never returned. Lost their End to graduation.....
Water Valley, lost way more than Valley...
Plus I like TURKEY more than faucet WATER.
Now if it was BOTTLED WATER, I"d say WATER VALLEY, but I'll go with TURKEY VALLEY because I can eat TURKEY and be lazy, plus it's a holiday from my job.

Well, you just can't argue with logic like that.

Thanks, Smokey. My claim to fame is just being a big dumb country boy that believes a handshake is more binding than a contract and that you always help neighbors in need. What I really suck at is letting others help me. But age sure eats pride up in a hurry.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Medina being competitive in their district............. Never mind I guess they're not in the west

Just for grins here's my call on the West:

1. Crowell
2. Ira
3. Water Valley
4. Garden City
5. Valley
6. Rankin
7. Knox City
8. Borden County
9. Happy
10. Grady

Back