Ranking by Divisions - Wrong Divisions

Mike

Six-man master
Administrator
The rankings by division are finally up! I've also made that the default view, then added a sub-menu link to the overall / uber rankings.

Please note that the current divisions/districts listed in the database were outdated. I've done my best to get them as up to date as I could, quickly. However, I'm sure there are still some changes that need to be made and I'll be looking for those over the next several days. However, to help speed up the process, if you notice that your team is listed in the wrong division, please let me know which team it is, and where they should be listed. You can either post the changes here, or shoot me a private message.

Mike, I didn't find SJMCS of Burnet listed in the private school rankings or did I overlook them? They certainly have a good football team and played very well against Strawn.

Mike, I didn't find SJMCS of Burnet listed in the private school rankings or did I overlook them? They certainly have a good football team and played very well against Strawn.
Thank you! I got them added back into the division rankings.

I didn’t see Gholson in the rankings. They are usually UIL div 1, but they are playing as an independent this season.

I didn’t see Gholson in the rankings. They are usually UIL div 1, but they are playing as an independent this season.
Thanks! I've got them added back into the division rankings as an independent.

I may be missing something here but it seems like you have all TAIAO schools listed as TCAL or TAPPS

Looking at the database, that division isn't even listed in the list of divisions. I'll get that taken care of tonight, and get all the TAIAO schools that I know of switched over.

I may be missing something here but it seems like you have all TAIAO schools listed as TCAL or TAPPS
I got the TAIAO division added, and added all the schools that I could find referenced in that division. If there are some I missed, or ones I added that shouldn't have been added, please let me know. Admittedly, I've never followed the private schools very closely, so I'm sure there are going to be issues with teams being everywhere except where they should be, but I will get to know those teams eventually!

Haslet Heritage and Granbury Cornerstone are TCAF schools
I'm working on those now. Are you familiar with TCAF schools? I'm trying to figure out if these two schools might be the same school. They both show to play against district opponents in TCAF district 1, so I'm assuming they need to be merged.

Mike here are some other corrections on divisions.

Bellville Faith - TAIAO
Houston Texas Christian - TCAL
Houston Westbury Christian - TAPPS DI
Beaumont Legacy Christian - TAPPS DI
Tyler King's Academy - TAIAO

I'm working on those now. Are you familiar with TCAF schools? I'm trying to figure out if these two schools might be the same school. They both show to play against district opponents in TCAF district 1, so I'm assuming they need to be merged.

There's just the 1 Nazarene Academy in Crowley

Mike here are some other corrections on divisions.

Bellville Faith - TAIAO
Houston Texas Christian - TCAL
Houston Westbury Christian - TAPPS DI
Beaumont Legacy Christian - TAPPS DI
Tyler King's Academy - TAIAO

I got Bellville Faith moved to TAIAO and Houston Texas Christian moved to TCAL. Houston Westbury Christian and Beaumont Legacy Christian don't exist in the database, or at least don't show as an active school, so I'll get those two fixed when I get home this afternoon.

As for Tyler King's Academy, are they not in TCAL anymore? I found them still listed on TCAL's school list page here: https://t-cal.org/schools/

I got the TAIAO division added, and added all the schools that I could find referenced in that division. If there are some I missed, or ones I added that shouldn't have been added, please let me know. Admittedly, I've never followed the private schools very closely, so I'm sure there are going to be issues with teams being everywhere except where they should be, but I will get to know those teams eventually!
Tyler Kings Academy, Corpus Christi Arlington Heights, Gloria Deo are TAIAO

Back