Private School All-Star Game Results

yung'en

11-man fan
South - 60
North - 14

Defensive MVP - David Green Katy Faith West
Offensive MVP - Demery Lindsey Dallas Inspired Vision
Game MVP - Trevon Hudson Baytown Christian

What a game! What an event! It was a true blessing to put this game on again. Hope everyone had a great time. A big thank you to everyone who helped put this event together. It means a lot to me!

Thank you to all

Tyler Sanders

I did not notice Cowbell but the rain held off and there were a few kids, one in particular that I cheered loudest for, who should be playing somewhere next year. World Changers through their God Given Talent. And Tyler Sanders, man you did a GREAT job putting on a very fine experience for those young men.

What is your solution? There was no 45 pt rule in this game. Even though the South 45'd the North two times with a rolling clock in the second half...

SWRaider":wdp347j3 said:
I never understand why in an All-Star game 1 team decides to 45 the other.

Come on raider... Don't be a sore loser, and don't tell me you were one of the fans screaming at the refs from the stands! Man that was crazy... The south could have thrown any 6 kids on that field last night and won by 45. The talent on that Southern team was crazy this year. Not taking anything away from the North but they were dominated by a more physical Southern team. The south lowered their helmets and were making some serious hits, while the Northern kids looked to run out to avoid contact. They had 3 running backs that scored at will and a oline that could have moved a school bus.
Guess that settles the north vs south debate... Later Raider!!

Theqb, I wouldn't say that would settle the debate on if the south is better than the north. I am a big 6 man fan, from what I saw was that the south had the north beat on weight. There was no true tight line man on the north team. The south had plenty of those there for they can just drive the ball down the field with any decent rb.

The north was dominated from the 3rd play on. The Defense was working over the North O line. And I would not ever want any player to take it easy so the other team doesnt get embarrassed. It's football right, line up and get ready. The south looked like a family because they worked, and lived together for a couple of days. The one concern that is on my mind, is how is the kid that was taken off in the ambulance? Maybe some one from the North can post an update.
Thanks to you all have a Merry Christmas and God Bless!

No, I wasnt at the game. In may be crazy but I would never want to 45 someone or get 45'd in an AllStar Game. A coach is in control of who plays what positions and what plays are called. I just hate to see an All-Star Games end in a 45 when it can be avoided.

SWRaider":3ugmmecj said:
No, I wasnt at the game. In may be crazy but I would never want to 45 someone or get 45'd in an AllStar Game. A coach is in control of who plays what positions and what plays are called. I just hate to see an All-Star Games end in a 45 when it can be avoided.

So have the winning team pull up and take it easy on the losing team?

I was at that game. It could not be avoided, the score could have been worst. The North only scored on a kickoff return and one deep pass. For a while they ran the clock continuously. There was a huge difference in talent and defensive mindset. Keep in mind this is not a Pro Bowl with NFL players these are young men that are playing their last football in most cases ever. The south was dominate credit goes to their coaches and players they prepared hard and it showed.

RollTide14":deb07ols said:
SWRaider":deb07ols said:

I remember there used to be one of those North-South College All Star Games that had a rule that if a team led by more than three touchdowns, they would kick off to the team that trailed after they scored. It kept the game a little more competitive; maybe it's a rule that this All Star Game could adopt.

freeagent":2q3r05ih said:
RollTide14":2q3r05ih said:
SWRaider":2q3r05ih said:

I remember there used to be one of those North-South College All Star Games that had a rule that if a team led by more than three touchdowns, they would kick off to the team that trailed after they scored. It kept the game a little more competitive; maybe it's a rule that this All Star Game could adopt.
Good idea. Anything beats telling an ALL STAR not to show off his ALL STAR skill and go all out, just so you don't accidentally put up too many points on the other team.

Back