2023 Texas Private School All Star Game

TLCA Midland

11-man fan
Greetings to All,
I hope and pray your seasons are going great. We are at that time of the year to start planning the Texas Private School All-Star Game for this year.
If any other coaches out there have the desire to help on the North, inform Coach Earhart at [email protected], and if interested in coaching on the South, contact Coach Stredic at [email protected]. The plan for this year's game is to be played in the North, Dec 9th.
Senior Player applications will be out next week.

Greetings to All,
I hope and pray your seasons are going great. We are at that time of the year to start planning the Texas Private School All-Star Game for this year.
If any other coaches out there have the desire to help on the North, inform Coach Earhart at [email protected], and if interested in coaching on the South, contact Coach Stredic at [email protected]. The plan for this year's game is to be played in the North, Dec 9th.
North Coaches and players will Contact Coach Erhart at j[email protected]

Greetings to All,
North Coaches and players will Contact Coach Erhart at j[email protected]

Back