Predicted to be 45'd in Playoffs ... but Won!

SavoyFan":j188gs16 said:
twodollarbill":j188gs16 said:
SavoyFan":j188gs16 said:
truthhurts04":j188gs16 said:
Im sorry if I offend anyone but its a joke that Savoy is in the 3rd round! I watched them against Rochelle earlier in the year and Rochelle scored at will 54-8. Rochelle didn't even make it out of their district. May or Blum will end it at half against them next week.
Haha this is funny! Your a idiot. Apparently it's not a joke! Two teams that were supposed to beat them are settin at home this coming weekend. The numbers on the scoreboard are all that matter at the end of the 4th quarter. If you can't take the disappointment of your team getting sent home early I would suggest other intrest for you. Maybe video games? You can hit the reset button every time you lose till you finally win....

Let's see how good the taste in your mouth is after this weekend. You'll be on here spewing excuse after excuse as to why May Tigers whipped the Dog outta your team. (It's what we do)
I don't believe I ever made a prediction on the savoy-may game? And if may does win I won't be giving excuses. And I suspect if you do get past savoy your party will be over if you make it far enough to meet the boys from Ira!
And as far as that's what you'll do!!!! Lol apparently not on a regular basis! The last time you'll made it past bi-district was 16 years ago! Lol

It is always the same every year. When a team is doing good, the haters get on here and begin their predictions about how they will get beat that week, and then the same for the next week, etc. And, if they go on to the Championship, they come back with "They won't be any good next year!"

The Haters are always around.

Johnny South":5a5bsjfc said:
SavoyFan":5a5bsjfc said:
twodollarbill":5a5bsjfc said:
SavoyFan":5a5bsjfc said:
truthhurts04":5a5bsjfc said:
Im sorry if I offend anyone but its a joke that Savoy is in the 3rd round! I watched them against Rochelle earlier in the year and Rochelle scored at will 54-8. Rochelle didn't even make it out of their district. May or Blum will end it at half against them next week.
Haha this is funny! Your a idiot. Apparently it's not a joke! Two teams that were supposed to beat them are settin at home this coming weekend. The numbers on the scoreboard are all that matter at the end of the 4th quarter. If you can't take the disappointment of your team getting sent home early I would suggest other intrest for you. Maybe video games? You can hit the reset button every time you lose till you finally win....

Let's see how good the taste in your mouth is after this weekend. You'll be on here spewing excuse after excuse as to why May Tigers whipped the Dog outta your team. (It's what we do)
I don't believe I ever made a prediction on the savoy-may game? And if may does win I won't be giving excuses. And I suspect if you do get past savoy your party will be over if you make it far enough to meet the boys from Ira!
And as far as that's what you'll do!!!! Lol apparently not on a regular basis! The last time you'll made it past bi-district was 16 years ago! Lol

It is always the same every year. When a team is doing good, the haters get on here and begin their predictions about how they will get beat that week, and then the same for the next week, etc. And, if they go on to the Championship, they come back with "They won't be any good next year!"

The Haters are always around.
I'm confused. Who's the hater? (Hater, such an overused word, falls in the same category as racist and bully)
Is it the Savoy fans that are the haters? Or the May fans?

PopRay":2ncnyp70 said:
Well we have only three candidates for this rounds 45 predicted but beat'em anyhow scenario ...

The "SixMan Overcomer of the Odds Award winner".....Savoy

The Ole Kids from Matador.....Motley County

The One's in the Know....Sugar Land Logos Prep

What did you know' Pop Ray?

Three 40+ spreads this week....and miracles in the making?

May is undefeated, but is Crowell just too strong....

The Bulldogs have been tough and found ways to win...The Cowboys have moves and speed that felled mighty Follett....

The Knights have been awesome this year...Geneva has played well against top teams and are undefeated

Freddy and SACH rematch from earlier in year....Freddy always in the hunt..SACH undefeated and like GFR with many moves and speed...

Back