Playoffs

tank21

11-man fan
Great job for MC and Groom for making the playoffs.. Good luck to both teams . Also great season for the both owl teams... Good luck in basketball.....
MC should roll over lefors with just athletic ability alone...but grew plays follet and im very excited to see the final score on that game... Good luck to both groom and montley GO KNOCK SOME HEADS!!!!

Groom got trampled and ends the season..
Montley moves on to second round.. Keep it going mc
Does anyone know who MC plays next??

Is new home any good?? I know it says MC is supposed to win by 40 but sometimes the spreads are wrong.. If not looks like MC is gonna advance again..

Lots of exciting games in D1 borden county vs valley I think this is a rematch from round two last year... Valley lost in a good game.. Maybe they will get the win this year..
Anyone predict upsets?? Jonesboro vs RS?? Throck vs WV??
If MC gets to the next round, they would play the winner of what game??

if MC wins (which they should) they will play the Follett-Amherst winner in the next round. Which you are correct on your spread observations because Follett and Amherst have played once already and it was a 7 point game so I see this one being just as close. I think Follett will advance but it'll be by a touchdown or less.

What makes you say that?? If follett and amherst have played once and was a tight game.. Fluke? Refs? Follett has inproved? Key players out? Whats your arguement?

Say follett wins and MC wins.. Or anyother matchup.. Who wins??

Follett vs MC
Follett vs new home
MC vs amherst
Amherst vs new home
???

So pretty much follett and MC will meet next round.. And follett is better than montley? I guess I didnt think follett was all that great with how many losses they have.. But all losses are vs awesome teams.. They had a awesome schedule..

I didn't realize Woods was out in week 0 or would have picked that differently. Oh well I think Follett should beat MC by at least 12

I know richland springs and milford are not in this district but im excited to see that outcome.. Anyone pick milford with an upset? Valley will beat petersburg easy I believe... So my picks are:

Milford over RS by a last minute score
Follett over MC by twenty or more
Valley over petersburg by 30
And throck advances..
who is aspermont playing

Back