Players to watch out for

RealTalk

11-man fan
With all the seniors leaving from school, who would be the players to watch our for this season? So far i know Basquez-Borden Sevedge-Klondike E.J-Grady, Any thoughts?

I think the Arismendez kid from Klondike will also be tough. Tidwell? Klondike should be tough this year. Borden will have those seniors back on the team minus Basquez. They will be their normal Coyotes. Grady is senior short, only 2 playing this year. EJ, Joseph, and Beau will be pretty good.

This district will be a battle but Borden is number 1 till someone beats them.

That shouldn't be too long of a wait. They will struggle to beat O'Donnell , of all teams. They will wish to play an 80th ranked team this year, like they did last year.

I heard about the same from Klondike. Only worse. This is only scrimmage , trying different set ups from what I was told. I don't believe it. Evidently they know their weak spot , my guess they wont change anything .Politics. Grady will easily beat BC, Klondike, Odonnell. Politics will lose games and jobs. Odonnell 2-8, Klondike 2-8, BC 1-10 that's generous , Grady 7-3. Question is, which team BC or Klondike survives the most from their WV game ?

JAFO":3j85auxe said:
I heard about the same from Klondike. Only worse. This is only scrimmage , trying different set ups from what I was told. I don't believe it. Evidently they know their weak spot , my guess they wont change anything .Politics. Grady will easily beat BC, Klondike, Odonnell. Politics will lose games and jobs. Odonnell 2-8, Klondike 2-8, BC 1-10 that's generous , Grady 7-3. Question is, which team BC or Klondike survives the most from their WV game ?

West Texas has a greater chance of receiving another 40" or rain by seasons end before BC goes 1-10. C'mon man! Everyone knows BC brings a team to play every year. Even if their down, they aren't 1-10. No Way! In fact, I will say they will win their district again and do business as normal. They are coyotes after all, blood lines must be similar to the RS variety.

One question if you don't mind. Being so involved and in the know of district 4 over the years, especially all the rock chunking you have done towards O'Donnell, how is it you inject yourself as a fan of a team in a different district? Not even sure why I open this can of worms, but I just don't get it.

I throw chunks at the criminals of odonnell couple years ago. You know what else I had problem , was the umpire -referee , that by the way was from odonnell, that was fired from his job for bringing contraband into a prison for gang members. Now those elements are all gone . Kids are trying ,not quitting like some other school kids are doing because they don't want to lose. Just to let you know , its from BC kids and some parents telling others they hope to win one game. By the way , there are 8 tropical depressions out in the oceans. The next 35 days will really be active for hurricanes.

JAFO":3lc3qdg1 said:
I throw chunks at the criminals of odonnell couple years ago. You know what else I had problem , was the umpire -referee , that by the way was from odonnell, that was fired from his job for bringing contraband into a prison for gang members. Now those elements are all gone . Kids are trying ,not quitting like some other school kids are doing because they don't want to lose. Just to let you know , its from BC kids and some parents telling others they hope to win one game. By the way , there are 8 tropical depressions out in the oceans. The next 35 days will really be active for hurricanes.

Dang JAFO. Topher had taken your spot as the biggest walking, talking rectum on the board from you. Do you really like that title so much you just have to take it back?

That's an honor we will gladly hold on to. When we heard of the bad ref, we knew something had to be done to warn coaches. We cant understand whats going on at BC to have the news we are hearing. Hey oldfatabald, would you like to join our band, we call ourselves, the enemas. We are having some fun now with football starting. Builds up web traffic on the site too. Just what web owner and advertisers like to see. Time to get to work.

Back