Paducah vs Matador

Caprock kid

11-man fan
What are the takes on this game? Me personally I hope Paducah wins can't stand the disrespect and cockiness from the Matador faithful.

I hope MC cranks their sound system to 11 and blasts everyone on the Paducah side of the stands out into the street. Then i hope Coach Bigham instructs his team to show no mercy and end the game as swiftly as possible while the Paducah Super is running around whining about all the uncomfortable noise.

You must be from Matador. Really it doesn't matter if Matador wins because it's going to end just like all there seasons in the playoffs heck or even district. D2 is the best thing that ever happened to that program because if there was no D1 or D2 they would still be bottom feeders.

Well I guess Matador couldn't afford the 11th volume on the sound system and Matadors coach couldn't end it just goes to show you just because you don't think your poop stinks......well it does.

Only reason Matador makes a big run is because they play schools the calaber of Patton springs ( no affiance) any team could go far playing teams that can't walk and talk at the same time. And maybe Paducah does love the basketball court but they have earned more in every aspect of a school than Matador ever has so you tell me who sucks. Or just look at the score from lastnights game.

Ya your just lucky MC didn't have their 2 starting running backs the whole game or else that game would've been over early in the 3rd. I mean heck their second string only let y'all beat them by 38.

Caprock you must be from Paducah because if you take win from last night and make it your season your are dumb Matador plays D1 schools all pre season every year coach Bigham puts together one of the toughest schedules in the state every year and they are successful you sound like you are jealous of the success that has been since Bigham came grow up and realize that y'all won only due to injuries and MC would have still 45d y'all with only one back until he was out with breathing problems idk who that kid us but made y'all look stupid so be proud about a win but don't make it your state championship

Hahaha jealous? Me? No I'm not jealous if you want to talk about successes Paducah has more successes in every aspect of school than MC will ever have. And that's one thing about MC y'all say y'all lost because of 2 players really just take the loss and get over it 2 people don't make a team. And they're second string only got beat by 38? You do realize you almost got 45ed right? #6 team in there division gets beat almost 45ed by the #24 team in D1 your not as good as you think you are.

Two players may not make a team but with only six on the field they make up a great part. Especially when they play both sides of the ball. Let MC get those two starters healed and they will beat paducahs sorry a** any day of the week.

Nice word drop there. Are the two kids that got hurt named Isiah or Bradley? Because I don't think they could mean that much to one team as those 2 did.

MustHaveHeart":2gn284d2 said:
Caprock you must be from Paducah because if you take win from last night and make it your season your are dumb Matador plays D1 schools all pre season every year coach Bigham puts together one of the toughest schedules in the state every year and they are successful you sound like you are jealous of the success that has been since Bigham came grow up and realize that y'all won only due to injuries and MC would have still 45d y'all with only one back until he was out with breathing problems idk who that kid us but made y'all look stupid so be proud about a win but don't make it your state championship
Punctuation is your friend!!!!

I ain't trying write a college essay I am saying MC has a way better Football program than Paducah, we will take the loss y'all just need to realize it was a regular season game, not a championship.

And im saying that when you don't use ANY punctuation, it makes it hard to read. Not asking for PROPER punctuation, grammar, or spelling. Just something to seperate your sentences.

No matter what the caprock rugrat has to say, history says that the dragons start ordering basketball shoes around halloween. Laughinly ironic is the fact that they haven't been state contenders in basketball since they lost all their players a couple of years ago. But hey, if it makes the caprock child feel better to beat up on a DII school that was less than 100% - well - that's why I will drive 100 miles out of the way to avoid driving through the dung heap, aka. Paducah

As Ron White says, there's a lot of quit in them.

Championship game? No one ever said that just wanted to get the MC faithfull on there feet. Since they act like they are too good and yes there football program may be better (in D2) but there football couldn't touch Paducah basketball and track. Oh and Paducahs football program is nothing to shake a stick at either since Matador has only beat Paducah 2 times in sixman. And as for rain jack tx you sound like a child saying they weren't 100% you sound like any other MC fan blaming it on the injures facts are facts and this year the monkey jumps back on MCs back.

Caprock kid. No your right their names aren't brad and Isiah. There names are Bryant and Conner. And u may think that brad and isiah are the only two contributors that could make a team for MC, then obviously you haven't seen what these two can do in a game.

Back