One Undefeated UIL Team Standing

Toon3083":5xdc7wbp said:
Why does everyone hate on May??

Before you ask that question, consider the origin of of it. It comes from political liberals/progressives who started using it when challenged to defend their ideology or proposals upon the facts of the situation and cannot because the facts do not support them. Thus the origin of that phrase.

"Our stuff is good and we mean well. Anyone who does not accept it is a hater." is a typical defense of theirs. To me anyone who uses it in an argument has conceded they lost the debate and is just calling names, like a 4yr old stuck in a corner for misbehavior. They are intellectually lazy.

If you wish to associate yourself with those folks, go right ahead. You are just putting a target on you.

Well I can tell you this for a fact, right now the May Tigers aren't thinking about Crowell or Valley, they are thinking about Abbott. One week at a time......

I have only saw Crowell on film, and would look forward to a game between them and May. Last night, I watched a team in May that plays together and is well coached, and very talented. They have to get through Abbott this week, as Crowell will have to get through Valley. My vote is that May can and will go undefeated. Congrats to all the teams still playing and may all your players and fans stay safe.

FYI ... there are two undefeated private school teams left; Boerne Geneva and San Antonio Castle Hills First Baptist, both 13-0.

I have seen May and Crowell play. This is like Odessa Permian v. Dallas Carter. May has used teamwork and fundamentals to make it this far. Crowell has used confidence and pure athleticism. Crowell will win.

Crowell has beaten five of the top 10 teams in Division 1 (Knox City, Valley, T-Rock, the WV, and Ira). I doubt that anyone else in the state can make such a claim. Unless #5 is out, they will win the Division 1 State Championship.

Back