One Undefeated UIL Team Standing

Toon3083":1bpdv82x said:
Why does everyone hate on May??

Toon, don't worry about it. Every time a team starts to really play good and begin to stand out above the field, the haters start to crawl out from where ever it is that they hang out, and start to spew their words of wisdom. They never support the kids who are working their tails off to break out of the "Common" mold, but try to put them down to the "also ran" level.

Hang in there Toon, Coach Steele and that good group of Seniors will make you proud!

Just like everyone hates Crowell? Crowell WILL win state no if's, ands, or buts about it. I'm sure May is a good team but they haven't proven they can win a big game against a top ranked team.

Caprock kid":qjo2nlww said:
Just like everyone hates Crowell? Crowell WILL win state no if's, ands, or buts about it. I'm sure May is a good team but they haven't proven they can win a big game against a top ranked team.

May can only play the teams on their schedule. Best I can tell they've done a pretty good job of it. Crowell has a very strong team but must still get by Valley, and that's a big-time rivalry game. Also, Crowell had a key injury before the half tonight as the same kid (Bond) that was missing when they played Follett earlier in the year has again dislocated the same elbow that previously kept him sidelined for 4 games. He almost certainly won't be back for Valley and likely wouldn't be available even two weeks from now if the Wildcats are fortunate enough to still be in it.

Once you get this deep everyone is capable, that's why we play the games.

Even if the Crowell cheaters win D-I state, they still lost to Follett. Until Follett loses, they are the best team in 6-man. Period.

rainjacktx":1kpq0ue2 said:
Even if the Crowell cheaters win D-I state, they still lost to Follett. Until Follett loses, they are the best team in 6-man. Period.

Well, Follett does have one loss on their record. :)

Yeah. But Follett still beat Crowell. So no matter how loud the eye-gougers crow, and no matter how many kids they send to the hospital, they still lost to the odds-on D-II champ.

rainjacktx":ltruayzq said:
Yeah. But Follett still beat Crowell. So no matter how loud the eye-gougers crow, and no matter how many kids they send to the hospital, they still lost to the odds-on D-II champ.

Did you miss your meds over the holidays? Goodness!!! Who is the youth you are referring to above?

Back