On the move

Wonder Dog":9i301qba said:
Elite":9i301qba said:
What about the Two athletes moving back to Mexia?

From what I was told via text message response is that the Hoover kid is moving to Mexia to live with is dad. The Gibson kid left Coolidge and has enrolled at Waco Connally, his mother has resigned and moved there.
Those two kids will not be at Coolidge

1st, The text message I sent said the Hoover kid is still enrolled at Coolidge and has said he is leaving for Mexia. There is no 2nd kid leaving Coolidge unless you are speaking about the Gibson kid, he did leave and is attending a school in Waco.

Kress has hired Brian Cooper Sr. as their Defensive Coordinator, Asst Coach.

Kramer":3w3trnah said:
Offensively this is a great hire and better than what they've had with the past two coaches.
Defensively he will need to find someone to replace the one leaving for Kress.
Can this be a Nathan Hays and Reece Walker part 2.

With the hiring of Nathan Hays and with the enrollment of his son S. Hays, Coolidge is by far the best team in the East.
With this hire, Coolidge will beat Milford and May

Coolidge will move up in the six-man world this year, and may beat May. But no way will they beat Milford.

If I havn't misread my regions, Coolidge, Milford and Union Hill will all have to play each other before getting their shot at May in the semifinals. And quite frankly, some planets will probably need to get in line before May gets to the semifinals. They will need to stay injury free for sure.

Rumor has it Coach Rainier head football coach at Follett may be joining forces with Coach linman at Mclean?? Wish he was coming back to Groom!!!

Kramer":2gvh5lkx said:
Offensively this is a great hire and better than what they've had with the past two coaches.

With the hiring of Nathan Hays and with the enrollment of his son S. Hays, Coolidge is by far the best team in the East.

The things I read on this board...
All Due respect to Coach Hayes, his son, and the coolidge athletes, but there is no way this makes coolidge better than Milford. Coach Hayes and his son played milford last year and I believe they scored 18 points and the Hayes kid did not look impressive at all. I read on the board that coolidge is losing the Hoover kid to Mexia? The “Coolidge has athletes” thing may be true but let’s not forget that the best 1A athetes are produced in Milford.

I'm sure most everyone knows that I had resigned my position as Head Football Coach at High Island ISD. High Island ISD has hired Matt Miracle as its new Head Football Coach.

I have been named Offensive Coordinator/Quarterback Coach at Class 5A Bastrop High School. I'm excited about the move but will miss the sixman community and this great game very much.

John Bronkhorst

MilfordInsider":1zga8lar said:
Kramer":1zga8lar said:

All Due respect to Coach Hayes, his son, and the coolidge athletes, but there is no way this makes coolidge better than Milford. Coach Hayes and his son played milford last year and I believe they scored 18 points and the Hayes kid did not look impressive at all. I read on the board that coolidge is losing the Hoover kid to Mexia? The “Coolidge has athletes” thing may be true but let’s not forget that the best 1A athetes are produced in Milford.

If Milford produces the best 1A athletes then why weren’t they at Jerry’s World last year??

SixmanInfoFirst":amyul6qi said:
MilfordInsider":amyul6qi said:
Kramer":amyul6qi said:

If Milford produces the best 1A athletes then why weren’t they at Jerry’s World last year??

Because Of turnovers... Milford turned the balled over 5 straight times and strawn scored on all of those turnovers. Nothing to do with athleticism.

Outcoached, outschemed, and outplayed. The second half showed who puts the work in film, weightroom, and conditioning. You will only go so far with relying on pure athletic ability.

SixmanInfoFirst":3g3zjh59 said:
MilfordInsider":3g3zjh59 said:
Kramer":3g3zjh59 said:

The best athletes are not necessarily those with the raw talent.

In private schools, Jeremy Wentrecek is moving from Round Rock Christian to Faith Academy of Marble Falls (TAPPS D1). I understand there are a couple people interviewing for the Seguin Lifegate job (now TCAL) but didn't hear any names.

Former Cherokee HC Wayne Stigler is the new HC for RRCA. Also, Lifegate is still open but they have interviewed a few guys. A former home school and RRCA coach interviewed with them but turned it down twice.

Speaking of private schools who did Cedar Park Summit hire?

Back