OFFICIAL PLAYOFF SITES FOR WEEK 3 - November 24-26

The are probably clearing out the stands in Hico because of the schools involved. The most common reason is that all 4 schools couldn't agree on gate prices so they have been set different for each game.

As much as I hate to defend the UIL, it's not just the UIL that stands to make more money by clearing and having everyone pay for a second ticket. Anyone who is involved in getting a take of the gate receipts could be similarly motivated.

Throck/KC and Newcastle/Bryson will NOT be clearing the stadium Friday in Graham. Throck and Newcastle did NOT clear the stadium last week in Springtown either. The UIL has no say as to weather you do this. This is strictly a local (schools involved) decision. Go to Graham Friday and enjoy two great games for the price of one.

Graham for me too - but not for same reason - Bobcats fan - going to watch them dispatch the cowboys - going to leave my restaurant in time to see this game ... haven't made a game all year (new business) ... but sure going to try like heck to make this one .. Travel safe for all those traveling to games !!

Back