Plainview

Ira v Borden County
Saturday 2 PM
Colorado City

thanks to Pete at KCBD

T-CAL title games are Sat 11/26 at Zephyr HS

Div 1 - 3 pm San Antonio FEAST Home School vs Waco Live Oak
Div 2 - 12 noon Cleburne Christian vs Stephenville Faith Home School

As of Sunday night, the following games are still TBA for date, location, time (a half-way point is noted, but that suggestion and a half buck gets you coffee in a cheap joint, so I wouldn't take it to the bank):

UIL D2 - Richland Springs vs Calvert (Temple?)

TAPPS D1 - Dallas The Covenant vs Kerrville Our Lady of the Hills Catholic (Evant?)
TAPPS D1 - Bulverde Bracken Christian vs Abilene Christian (Mason?)
TAPPS D2 - Wichita Falls Notre Dame Catholic vs Fredericksburg Heritage (Coleman?; although I know there is another probable site for this game)

Just FYI:

The two games in Hico will cost you two different tickets.

After the RS vs. Calvert game, Hico officials will clear the stadium and then you will have to pay to get in the Abbott/Lometa game.

Private school games for Week 13

T-CAL Div I Championship
26-Nov San Antonio FEAST Home School 'vs Waco Live Oak at Zephyr HS 3:00 PM

T-CAL Div II Championship
26-Nov Cleburne Christian 'vs Stephenville Faith Home School at Zephyr HS 12:00 PM

TAPPS Div I Semi-Finals
26-Nov Dallas The Covenant vs Kerrville Our Lady of the Hills at Zephyr HS 7:00 PM
26-Nov Abilene Christian vs Bulverde Bracken Christian at Moody HS 2:00 PM
Finals at 12 Noon, Sat Dec 3 at Moody HS

TAPPS Div II Semi-Finals
26-Nov Wichita Falls Notre Dame Catholic vs Fredericksburg Heritage at Hico 2:00 PM
26-Nov Granbury Happy Hill 'vs Dickinson Pine Drive Christian at Rockdale HS 2:00 PM
Finals at 6 PM, Sat Dec 3 at Moody HS (Time Corrected)

Bill O'Rielly":ngym3tqq said:
Just FYI:

After the RS vs. Calvert game, Hico officials will clear the stadium and then you will have to pay to get in the Abbott/Lometa game.

Gotta love the goons from the UIL. I'll bet money it'll the same way in Plainview Friday afternoon.

rainjacktx":ucow7l6w said:
Bill O'Rielly":ucow7l6w said:
Just FYI:

Gotta love the goons from the UIL. I'll bet money it'll the same way in Plainview Friday afternoon.

If I remember right, the "goons" at the UIL got a neat little protection racket when it comes to playoff games ... 15% right off the top. I'll bet some guy named Vito is in charge of enforcement, if you know what I mean.

Seriously doubt if UIL is responsible for clearing stadium. They will get their cut, no doubt, but more likely Hico wants to make sure the first game fans do not hog all the good seats. Perhaps, the schools could not agree on the split of the gate. I am sure not taking up for UIL, but figure they have bigger fish to fry than worry about sixman games in Hico. Just saying.

High Plains Drifter":3vykqepm said:
Seriously doubt if UIL is responsible for clearing stadium. They will get their cut, no doubt, but more likely Hico wants to make sure the first game fans do not hog all the good seats. Perhaps, the schools could not agree on the split of the gate. I am sure not taking up for UIL, but figure they have bigger fish to fry than worry about sixman games in Hico. Just saying.

Possibly, but Hico didn't clear the stadium after every game during super saturday. The UIL may not be directly responsible for clearing the stadium, but requiring a 15% off-the-top payment is probably enough incentive for the hico folks to do the dirty work themselves.

It's all about the money - even if it's only a thousand dollars.

alumnihound":3m10g5gf said:
I dont think the double header between Throck/KC and NC/Bryson is clearing the stadium. Could be wrong but I have not heard they are.
I was just fixin to ask that question.
May be the determining factor as to where I go.

Back