Observation on the Garden City "Good or Bad" • OPPs Revisted

After watching GC tonight, I think they are a very good and dangerous team. When they were executing well in the first half, they looked better than the Rankin team I saw in week 0. Nobody should overlook that bunch.

very true ofb, garden city was fast and wiery, people better not over look those kids. i'm a BC parent and garden city hit us right in the mouth. just glad BC pulled together in the second half.

GC made a good showing from the vantage point my seat afforded me at BC stadium. A second meeting could go either way.

The outcome of this game lays squarely at the feet of GC's mistakes. One thrown interception, I believe two offensive fumbles lost, one mishandling and not controlling a kickoff that resulted in a fumble lost and giving up an onside kick recovery by BC to start the second half. GC also had a couple of timely and costly penalties.

GC is no where near the explosive team of the past two years. Very solid offensively. Batla handles and throws the ball well. The backs are good runners with fair speed. GC has a good defense but was just asked to overcome to many mistakes given up in the kicking game and give aways by the BearKat offense.

So with three games left - Open Next Week - A 6-4 season looms on the horizon.

We shall see if there are any more OPPPs remaining ....

To Coach A .... It is never polite to refer to your elders as old. Never Never say with a smirk on your face, "I'm not as old as you" referring to a person of more advanced years than yourself. Shame on you ...

Borden County has a facility to be proud of. Very impressive.

Back