Notre Dame

Will Notre Dame go undefeated in the regular season?

• Yes

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
its not that im not conifdant im just being realistic with 2 returning starters and 3 kids who have never played 6-man before its going to be hard to get a solid team that has sound fundamentals. we will be a very athletic team though

well at least you've got that one figured out. My team allways aimed for the top, so losing hurt real bad. With low expectations, moral victories come easy, and that's what counts in life. The more you put into somthing, the harder it is to lose it, so don't put much into this next season. If your the underdog, why bother?

i like how you bash a guy for saying a team was going undefeated then you bash a guy for saying that they werent going undefeated its not like we're not going to try our hardest or just throw games

I did not bash the commisionsrs comment about going undefeated beceause he was overconfident, I bashed it beceause of the apparent contradiction of going undefeated and not winning state (he cleared what he meant up). Besides there is a difference between what the fans expectations schould be and what the players expectations should be

It's June. Right? Are you serious? Who in the world voted seven times that they would go undefeated? In June?!?!?

Oops my apologies. This is what happens when you click view new posts and don't see where the post was. I was making a joke about the University. I am very sorry and will leave know tail tucked where it belongs. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back