Nobody wants to talk about it???

Status
Not open for further replies.
in this case though the two players did play against each other and one player won. Just stating fact. doesn't mean someone is no good or trash. Just stating a fact.

I think maybe you completely missed the point of my post. Maybe I miscommunicated it. My point was that the only way to know would be to basically have each player walk in the other's shoes. In other words, one kid would play with the other's team and against his opponents and vice versa. That would be the only way to know for sure which was better. Like I said, it's impossible. Since that can't happen, there's no way to know for sure who is better. It's all just opinion. Saying Strawn beat Westbrook last year doesn't prove your point one way or the other. It just means Strawn's team was better than Westbrook's team on that day.

Dang a teacher also lol. The district should be proud haha. Congrats on “your” career . Or should I say “your” little brothers.
Oh and we already got 4 Rigdon kids made for the next generation all the same age. 12 years from now you're really gonna hate me.

I think maybe you completely missed the point of my post. Maybe I miscommunicated it. My point was that the only way to know would be to basically have each player walk in the other's shoes. In other words, one kid would play with the other's team and against his opponents and vice versa. That would be the only way to know for sure which was better. Like I said, it's impossible. Since that can't happen, there's no way to know for sure who is better. It's all just opinion. Saying Strawn beat Westbrook last year doesn't prove your point one way or the other. It just means Strawn's team was better than Westbrook's team on that day.
I'm just getting under his skin. You could've said something about a tv show and I was gonna tie it back to the subject lol. Just having a little fun with "opinions" today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back