Nobody wants to talk about it???

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol I doubt that’s the reason. Your last two posts have validated everyone’s thoughts on here. Congrats on the win and no doubt #1 is a great player but at the end of the day this is all personal opinions including yours.
Why cant we talk about how Benjamin and Westbrook were the only teams with most players had the new axiom helmets? or something interesting. Instead I'm about to be told how arrogant my family is, my dads mean, my brother flops like LeBron and I owe back taxes from 2016.
(I don't)

Oh no here we go. Westbrook making every post about themselves.

Wait ... I thought it was always supposed to be about RS? lol. Have to admit ... I am glad the spotlight / microscope has been moved off of RS. If only for a minute.

Enjoy the attention. I suspect the conversations about Benjamin and WB recruiting will start any second.

Wait ... I thought it was always supposed to be about RS? lol. Have to admit ... I am glad the spotlight / microscope has been moved off of RS. If only for a minute.

Enjoy the attention. I suspect the conversations about Benjamin and WB recruiting will start any second.
Honestly, y'all care too much about that stuff. I guarantee no one in any of those three towns even cares.

Why cant we talk about how Benjamin and Westbrook were the only teams with most players had the new axiom helmets? or something interesting. Instead I'm about to be told how arrogant my family is, my dads mean, my brother flops like LeBron and I owe back taxes from 2016.
(I don't)
We can talk about whatever y’all want. At the end of the day the Grayson’s stats speak for themself and they are good and that’s how it should be is them speaking for itself. I think what triggers people are the comments about “the best” from other people because nobody who is truly the best would ever call themselves that (not saying he did or does) Because like I said there are a thousand opinions out there and they are all valid. I believe Cedric Ware is one of the best I’ve ever seen do it, on and off the field and I’m not taking anything away from anyone else that’s my opinion and I’m entitled to my opinion. It’s like Michael Jordan and everyone else! I’m my opinion there is nobody else but that doesn’t make it true it makes it my opinion and that’s it. As far as the flopping goes?? That’s another opinion I watched y’all play twice all year and it was both times against Loraine. I didn’t see it the first time at all, but the second time I did a couple times but it didn’t matter because nobody got a penalty because of it. At the end of the Day he has two titles and as far as everyone’s opinions they are just that, opinions. We get hate all year because I truly believe that our defense at Westbrook was serving to none in sixman football based off of our schedule Vs anyone else in the state. Obviously after hearing your dad in the press conference he would disagree and that’s fine again that’s his opinion it means nothing to any of us from Westbrook because we know who we played and it was the Elite week in and week out. I believe this is a great site for a bunch of great reasons, not I don’t like all the smack talk but at the end of the day I could care less what someone from Benjamin or any other School had to say because we went back 2 back the hardest way possible and came away with 2 🏆. Be proud for your brother be proud for your school and stop letting opinions make you mad.

No opinion has ever made me mad? I just think its wild when crazy accusations are made. Also Chaka beat yall last year head to head vs your micheal jordan. As a freshman. Thank you, class dismissed.

No opinion has ever made me mad? I just think its wild when crazy accusations are made. Also Chaka beat yall last year head to head vs your micheal jordan. As a freshman. Thank you, class dismissed.
This guy-too many people talk trash on this site 😭
Also this guy-my brother is better than all you 5'1, unathletic, never played sports in his life super fan's kids 💪

Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia Laughing GIF

You continue to prove that everyone’s opinions are very accurate lol

This is a silly thing to argue about. Ironic that the MJ vs Lebron comparison was brought up...nobody has ever had their mind changed in that argument either. That won't change with this one. Can't we all just agree that both players are sensational players who are incredibly fun to watch? Can't we all just agree that everyone can have their own opinion about who is better and not make it personal?

The only way to know which player is/was the best is to see them all play in each other's positions, with their teams and against their opponents, which is impossible. Short of that, it's all just opinion. My opinion is that football is a team game...not a one man show. Sure, in six-man, one player can make a huge difference but, IMO, one player can't go out and break all the records and win all the games on their own. None of these players, again IMO, would be as good as they are without those around them...and I'd venture a guess that they'd all agree.

This is a silly thing to argue about. Ironic that the MJ vs Lebron comparison was brought up...nobody has ever had their mind changed in that argument either. That won't change with this one. Can't we all just agree that both players are sensational players who are incredibly fun to watch? Can't we all just agree that everyone can have their own opinion about who is better and not make it personal?

The only way to know which player is/was the best is to see them all play in each other's positions, with their teams and against their opponents, which is impossible. Short of that, it's all just opinion. My opinion is that football is a team game...not a one man show. Sure, in six-man, one player can make a huge difference but, IMO, one player can't go out and break all the records and win all the games on their own. None of these players, again IMO, would be as good as they are without those around them...and I'd venture a guess that they'd all agree.
100% agree with this statement.

in this case though the two players did play against each other and one player won. Just stating fact. doesn't mean someone is no good or trash. Just stating a fact.

Not all all lol. Only thing I wish is I could buy you for what your worth and sell you for what you think your worth then Christmas would be even better haha. Because the way I see it your coaching career has about two years remaining.

Not all all lol. Only thing I wish is I could buy you for what your worth and sell you for what you think your worth then Christmas would be even better haha. Because the way I see it your coaching career has about two years remaining.
Oh man I really did hurt your feelings. How am I so good at this? I haven't even been condescending or pointed out you are incapable of using the proper forms of "your".

Dang a teacher also lol. The district should be proud haha. Congrats on “your” career . Or should I say “your” little brothers.
Oh man I really did hurt your feelings. How am I so good at this? I haven't even been condescending or pointed out you are incapable of using the proper forms of "your".

Dang a teacher also lol. The district should be proud haha. Congrats on “your” career . Or should I say “your” little brothers.
Oh they are very proud. Oh no you've unearthed my biggest crime! Wanting to coach my little brother whom I've coached his entire life besides last two seasons. I guess I better stop now. Since ya made me feel so awful for wanting my kids to see their uncles and grandparents everyday. If only I didn't have the greatest 1A player ever on my team maybe people would notice little ole me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back