Nobody wants to talk about it???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, I know of some things that happened that I won't get into. People talk. Word travels. I know how our kids were treated by him. I saw the lack of control over a very undisciplined basketball team and I saw first hand how absolutely abhorrent he was towards opposing fans in the stands during a game. If he has changed, that's great, but don't sit here and act like he's the next coming of Coach Jesus.
Watch the press conference after the State game. I'm sure nothing has changed that you were talking about.

Ok, let's not turn this into a bashing session, y'all. While I'm sure Coach Rigdon couldn't care less what anyone thinks of him, he does have a family (including kids) who may read this stuff and they shouldn't have to see someone bad-mouthing their husband or father. Constructive criticism is fine, but let's not get personal with it. Let's stop the name-calling, please.

As a fan of a school where Rigdon coached ... I think it's absolutely hilarious to see the transformation on this site. When he left RS, many of you defended him almost religiously. WITHOUT knowing the whole story. You all got the woe-is-me Rigdon side, but RSISD stayed mostly quiet on the matter.

Then when he left Strawn, many of you stopped defending him because you saw things you didn't like. Now you bad mouth him.

Now, the Benjamin folks are star struck.

Point is, where there's smoke there's fire (usually). He makes enemies wherever he lands (and leaves). I wonder how long it will be before Ace of Diamonds is badmouthing Rigdon? lol.

I have always wished nothing but the best to the Rigdon family. That has not changed. Just don't come back to RS. Ever.

It’s real close on who I would choose for best player in the state . After watching the state games number 4 and 3 from Westbrook are in the discussion along with number 1 from benj . All 3 kids put on a clinic . Out of spread formation I’m taking number 1 . Out of any other formations I’m taking 4 and 3

Westbrook was very impressive on both sides of the ball. Multiple players on that team that could make big plays, just a well rounded football team altogether. 4 was impressive , but Benjamin’s #1 was the best athlete I seen on the field all day. Might even be the best I’ve ever seen play the game…

Westbrook was very impressive on both sides of the ball. Multiple players on that team that could make big plays, just a well rounded football team altogether. 4 was impressive , but Benjamin’s #1 was the best athlete I seen on the field all day. Might even be the best I’ve ever seen play the game
Dear lord I know you just didn’t say best ever ! Rs has had about 3 the same level of talent .
Josh colunga from gc
Everett from throck
But the all time best is the 🐐 we all know that name . But number 1 is very talented

And I’m not taking anything from the kid ! He is very good but he is just a soph who knows maybe when he is a senior he will be the goat

He might not be able to play his senior year, he's a coaches kid so surely he is held back
He's not over any age limit to play anything. Another insane lie. He's the best player in the history of 1A football. Enjoy the spectacle while its here. There are no secrets, no steroids, falsified birth certificate, secret workout routine or demonic rituals. If a teenager lives that rent free in your head start a fan club or get some mental help. If you want your kids to be good go home and work with them instead of anonymously posting on here. This site is trash. Used to be worth something tp us coaches but we can hardly find games, resources or get real help on anything cuz the 5'1, unathletic, never played sports in his life super fan is on here constantly posting and judging on a teenagers every move.

He's the best player in the history of 1A football.

Last I saw, Tyler Etheridge held many of the records. Are you saying he's better than Tyler was? I'll admit, I have a bias. Tyler played for RS. You wouldn't be a little biased ... now would you? lol.

Happy holidays and congrats to your family.

Last edited:
I'm biased as well. Tyler bought some stuff for me on my baby registry. I'll just take Tyler's word for it. He said it himself Chaka is better. I'm not on here to debate if the sky is blue. Just want to state how ridiculous the accusatory statements can become on here. People won't text me back for basketball games because the topic keeps getting pushed down cuz we wanna debate on the stupidest things and no one checks the basketball section lol

I'm biased as well. Tyler bought some stuff for me on my baby registry. I'll just take Tyler's word for it. He said it himself Chaka is better. I'm not on here to debate if the sky is blue. Just want to state how ridiculous the accusatory statements can become on here. People won't text me back for basketball games because the topic keeps getting pushed down cuz we wanna debate on the stupidest things and no one checks the basketball section lol
lol I doubt that’s the reason. Your last two posts have validated everyone’s thoughts on here. Congrats on the win and no doubt #1 is a great player but at the end of the day this is all personal opinions including yours.

Oh no here we go. Westbrook making every post about themselves. How did I not see that coming? Please spare me the details on how valiant, god fearing and philanthropic everyone in Mitchell County is. Please I will actually throw up if I read anything else. I give up. I quit. I'm vanquished. Everyone in Westbrook is perfect and no one ever sinned in West Mitchell County.

He said it himself Chaka is better.

Time and the record books will tell.

Just want to state how ridiculous the accusatory statements can become on here.

I have participated in many usenet groups (this ages me) and more recently forums. From sports to boating to automobiles. Bar none, this is the most vicious, ridiculous, untruthful and argumentative group I have been exposed to in this type of media. Mike has tried to change the "culture" but ultimately, you can't change people. I read the forums for a laugh. It never disappoints. As for the site itself ... it is gold to me. Scores, schedules and archives. Greatness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back