Nobody wants to talk about it???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strength of schedule will put your name out there, maybe after this year Benjamin can get a stronger schedule, clearly you guys have easiest bracket in playoffs and tegular season, but coaching carousel and player carousel will start after season is over. Who will stay and who will follow next seasons big year.
Easiest bracket in playoffs lol look at the different in the ranked teams on each side both teams that played today in our bracket is ranked higher than the team that win the other side I’m dead right now I’m not worried about next year I only care about this year Benjamin has already made history within there school and that goes without saying didn’t Benjamin beat the winner of the other side of the bracket by over 30 during there homecoming

Mustang vet you just started your first talking trash yesterday at 11 02 am not very wise by putting your face as a profile

Right Benjamin is only good because of rigdon I bet he will be at another school next year. His family has been to 4 school in the last four years. Richlandsprings, 11man school,Strawn and Benjamin.
Always something… Benjamin is good with Rigdon, Benjamin was 10-1 last year and again we had 0 playoff experience really. If rigdon was to leave Benjamin would still be good. If we were to get a whole new set of coaches next year we would still be good. I wonder what would happen if Mr. Rigdon went out there alone vs six people. I bet he really appreciates his teammates and I bet they really appreciate him. Seems that way. Give me me no reason to believe anything would change next year. But all of you are such sore losers you say anything to help yourselves cope. I get it, we all do. Anyway still work to be done.

Take Rigdon and Hayes off that team and you probably don’t beat Motley County. Dang sure don’t beat Throckmorton. Quit acting like it’s not their team. 2 kids move in and they are better than anyone in Benjamin has ever been. You are going to get your ring. Congratulations
Lol 😂 you are full of yourself aren’t you… I can name players from there regional team in 2009 that were just as good or how about the regional team before that… or people currently on the team right now last time I checked it was 6 man football not 2 man football 🤡 Benjamin has improved every year building up to this yeah maybe they were a little more frosting on the cake but hey at the end of the day thank you for recognizing the team and congratulating them, I’ll end this with I’m not sure who your team is or you represent but if you were only better you would have won state… see how there are always what ifs…

Take Rigdon and Hayes off that team and you probably don’t beat Motley County. Dang sure don’t beat Throckmorton. Quit acting like it’s not their team. 2 kids move in and they are better than anyone in Benjamin has ever been. You are going to get your ring. Congratulations
2 kids move in? The player Hayes is good. He had or contributed to several tackles on defense today. On offense he mainly pitches back to JR occasionally or hands off. Did he have a pass today? I think he caught one, maybe two. Hats off to the team. Without Coach Hayes and JR they might not be where they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back